• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Harry Potter Park Preview

surfergrl31

DIS Veteran
I figure I could stick this here since I first found out about the park on this board. I was watching the premiere of Harry Potter 5 and the were talking with the Universal theme park developer and were showing the designs for the new harry potter park.

It was really cool looking, it will include Hogwarts (of course) that will have some sort of interactive ride, Hogsmede village that will include resturant and shops of course (they have to figure out a way to drain your pockets to build this one) and the forbidden forest. It looked very realistic for Harry Potter world, it had the cobblestone streets and the buildings on the mock up (looked very similar to the ones in the movie). The are working with JK Rowling and peole from the movie to help design the new part of IOA. I can't wait to see or what they can do to it for Universal's Horror Nights, if they will let them do something I know Dr. Suess land is very limited on the stuff they are allowed to put in there.

In short, for all other geeks like me I thought everyone would want some insight to the new park.:rotfl:

That sounds great!!! Harry Potter World might actually be enough incentive for us to return to Universal Studios. Our last trip was during the Halloween timeframe and some of the crowds were a little scary for my kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter