New guidelines - November CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand why this month participants have such a hard time following the guidelines. Have never had such a non compliant group as a whole in all the years we have been doing cancel threads

To all those that do comply, thank you! You guys are awesome :love:

To all, please read the guidelines. This is a requirement to participate.

If someone asks a question, don't answer it here! It only perpetuates the problem

I have a Minnie's holiday dinner WITH fantasmic to cancel for 3 people on Friday, November 13 at 4:20 pm. Please PM to coordinate GONE

Last edited:
I just released a Kona Cafe dinner for 5 on Tuesday, November 10th at 8:05 pm, if anyone's interested.

Last edited:
I am soon going to release Crystal Palace for 4 people @ 11:40am on 11/3. PM me if interested.
GONE

Last edited:
It absolutely pains me to do this but I am canceling our Akershus @ 1:50 for 4 on Thanksgiving day! My Grandma will be joining us and she doesn't have a park ticket.

I have some BOG ADRs to drop, all on Fri Nov 6th. PM me to coordinate!!

Be Our Guest Dinner
Time: 8:25 PM
Guests: 4

Be Our Guest Dinner
Time: 8:30 PM
Guests: 3

Be Our Guest Dinner
Time: 9:05 PM
Guests: 7

I have the following 3 reservations to cancel by 2pm, please PM or I will cancel at 2pm EST

Chef Mickeys, Sunday 11/1 @ 7:10pm for 5
Kona Café, Monday 11/2 @ 7:55am for 5
The Plaza, Thursday 11/5 @ 12:10pm for 5 - Gone

Last edited:
Hi!

I have a 1:20pm BOG for 2ppl, on 11/3. I will be cancelling this at 11am EST today! Hope someone is able to snag it.

And now I have a BOG lunch on 11/16 at 11:30am for 4 to drop. PM if interested! - GONE

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter