New guidelines - May 2016 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Good evening! I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm about to cancel a BOG lunch for 2 people on May 10th at 2 pm. I hope someone else can use it, thanks!

I am going to cancel the following at the end of the week. Each for 2 people. Please PM me if interested:

Friday 5/20 - Be Our Guest 8:00am
Friday 5/20 - Cape May 6:50pm
Synday 5/22 - Ohana 4:05pm

Need to drop the following, both for 6:

Sunday, May 1st: Tusker House dinner 6:30 pm (on a 6:30 closing night)
Monday, May 2nd: Biergarten dinner 6:35 pm

Will drop on Friday, April 22nd if I do not hear anything. :)

GONE.

Last edited:
I am going to cancel, but I'll hold on to it for a couple of days in case someone on here wants it.

5/4 Crystal Palace at 3:25 pm for 4 (this is considered dinner)

I have a Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine with Fantasmic on May 22nd at 5 p.m. for 5 people. Would be happy for someone on Dis to get it. PM me if interested. I so don't want to let it go but just isn't going to work with our plans.

I have a Be Our Guest breakfast on 5/3 at 8am for 2 people. PM me to coordinate if you are interested!

I have the following I am releasing - all for 4 people. PM me to coordinate if interested! Released.

Crystal Palace - Monday May 23 @ 8:20am
Tusker House - Sunday May 22 @ 8:15am pre-park

Last edited:
(This is my first post, so I guess you won't be able to PM me.)
5/4 8:25 AM Be Our Guest for 3
Releasing now

I just saw availability for: **GONE NOW--I hope a DISer got it!**

Breakfast
BOG for 4
May 13th
8:10am

Last edited:
Hi! Had to switch around some of our park days ☹. I will be dropping these reservations. All for 4 people! Let me know if you would like to try and coordinate! I would like to drop by the end of tomorrow so I can try and make some new ones that will accommodate our new schedule!

May 1st - Crystal Palace 10:30 am
May 2nd - BOG 11:30 am - gone
May 3rd – Rainforest Café 6:15
May 4th – 12:10pm Garden Grill
BOG 6:45pm- gone
May 5th – 12:35 Hollywood and Vine – 1st Fantasmic show
May 6th – 12:55 BOG - gone

Last edited:
I will be cancelling the following tonight...if anyone is interested in trying to coordinate send me a pm.
Minnie's Seasonal Dine w/Fantasmic on May 22nd at 5 p.m. 5 people
Akershus - May 22nd at 12:10 p.m. 5 people - GONE
Akershus - May 23rd at Noon - 5 people - GONE
Ohana - May 24th at 5 p.m. 6 people - GONE

Last edited:
I'm dropping Chef Mickey's dinner 9:05pm for 5 on 5/31. PM me to coordinate

I have quite a few reservations that I will be cancelling at some point, but my plans keep fluctuating, so I'm not sure which ones I'll want to keep and which to cancel.

For now, I'm happy to cancel T-REX Dinner for 3 people on Saturday, 14 May 2016, at 9:30 PM if someone wants it.

Addendum: I just cancelled Akershus Breakfast for 3 people on Monday, 16 May 2016, at 8:20 AM as there was another reservation I wanted. Sorry for a lack of notice on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter