new game

big_ol_lineman

DIS Veteran
hey when VMK was up i was always coming here for trades and whatnot but since it's close i havent been on much. but i come again askin help from my fellow VMKers. I've looked for an online game that would come close to VMK and i haven't found one. I've tried WOW, Runescape, Club Pengin, Toontown, Xiox (or whatever it is called) an a few others. Is there anything that yall play that is similar to VMK (pefering if it was free) thanks

BigBoy

Sorry, I haven't found one either. Maybe that newer game Free Realms? I got on there but was so depressed that it wasn't vmk that I didn't really give it a chance. I'm just too stubborn lol.

i tried playing runescape, club penguin, toontown, pirates online, gaia, and vfk (I didnt even really play vfk, though. i just looked at the website, then exited out cause it looked nothing like vmk.) Nothing is like vmk. I guess im stubborn, too :)

Not even that new Kingdom Keepers game is like vmk, did you hear about it? I've seen alot of comments about it and no one likes it, and former vmkers really disliked it. You'd think someone would create a similiar game.
I tried out... some sort of fairy (I think?) game a couple months ago. I can't remember what it was called, it's not Disney. Helps save real animals though. A couple of the vmk hosts helped start it.

yea i've read bout kingdom keepers an that is really upsettin. an i agree ppl know that VMK was such a hit why doesnt someone make one like VMK. i've gotta say the biggest disapointment i've had with disney is the close of VMK an im pretty sure im not the only one

Yeah, lots of people didn't go to the parks and wouldn't buy any Disney merchandise because of the closing. I don't know how many people are still doing that considerinf how obsessive Disney fans can me (I'm one of them) but it lost them a good bit of business, another mistake.
I don't know what percentage, but I'm guessing 40% of normal vmk players were actually adults. Just my guess considering half my friends were way older than me lol. Obviously it had a larger age range then say Pixie Hollow.

Pixie Hallow my mom tried that ( we as a fam played VMK toghter ) and she said u had to pay real cash to do anthing an the same thing goes for Club Penguin.

I tried Runescape, Free Realms, Pirates, Toon Town, Pixie Hollow, Club Penguin, Cars Online, Kingdom Keepers, and VFK and they all stink. Idk why they closed it but I really do hope they open it back up. I do have some Disney sources that actually work at the parks but dont have any dealing with WDIG. It was a hit. We can only hope for the future. Just keep your fingers crossed!

~babs

I've tried them all too. I liked Pixie Hollow, Pirates, and World of Cars but I really dislike the fact that you have to pay for most of it. VMK was just so brilliant in so many ways. I really thought Ridley Pearson, as a VMK fan, would've made his game like VMK.. guess not :(

I thought Ridley Pearson would make it more like vmk too. I guess it's too complicated to make or something. Weird how he wrote the first book with all the characters going into vmk (which was before vmk actually opened) and the second one came out before vmk was closed , but inside the book it already was. Makes you think about how far ahead the closing was planned, doesn't it? I finished the third one yesterday! Still mentioned vmk and how it's closed.
Yeah, even if you do pay to play those games it's not worth it though. At least in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter