New England Meet - THIS COMING WEEKEND - 9/26!!

Hi Everyone! I am still on board but I think I am going to be solo that day. Now that DD has started high school our schedules are crazier than anticipated, so DH has decided he will stay home with her so she can get in some time with her friends. I will be at the a.m. train. My question is, how will I find everyone???

I live in Weymouth and if you would like to drive in together let me know. I am going solo also. I work by South Station and have free parking.

As of now, we're planning to meet you in the morning for the train tour, and then lunch. It will be me and my 2 girls (8 and 5). Looking forward to meeting you all "in person" and seeing some of you again!

Thanks for coordinating this Tara, and for the great activity idea George!

Fire & Ice just informed me everyone needs to be there before we can be seated so please make an effort to be on time... 1:00!!

I posted on the W.I.S.H site as well. It seems that Tigger813 (from W.I.S.H) and doconeill are connected. We might have more guests.

I've invited Mike Scopa ... he wasn't sure but he was interested if his schedule allows.

Now THAT would be interesting!

I worked for the same company as Mike back in the Digital Equipment Corp(DEC) days. We were both in Merrimack NH for a while, different groups. DEC had boards very similiar to these, one being Disney. Good people with good information.

I was planning on sending a reminder via FB by Friday. Feel free to send an invite as well. Let me know if you do.

I worked for the same company as Mike back in the Digital Equipment Corp(DEC) days. We were both in Merrimack NH for a while, different groups. DEC had boards very similiar to these, one being Disney. Good people with good information.

I was planning on sending a reminder via FB by Friday. Feel free to send an invite as well. Let me know if you do.

Weird...I just used Digital as an example over in the rumors and news board as an example why a rumor of Disney selling DVC to Mariott, although highly unlikely, is entirely feasible...

I worked at UMass Lowell for many years after graduating...I had a lot of friends at Digital/DEC, and often field-tested their new hardware before anyone else. I believe I had the first couple of Alphas outside of Digital...

Oops...way off topic now...

Isn't Michelle Scribner-MacLean also a local? In fact, I think she's a UML alum...

Weird...I just used Digital as an example over in the rumors and news board as an example why a rumor of Disney selling DVC to Mariott, although highly unlikely, is entirely feasible...

I worked at UMass Lowell for many years after graduating...I had a lot of friends at Digital/DEC, and often field-tested their new hardware before anyone else. I believe I had the first couple of Alphas outside of Digital...

Oops...way off topic now...

Isn't Michelle Scribner-MacLean also a local? In fact, I think she's a UML alum...

Further OT --I was finance support for the Alpha Server & Alpha Workstations groups before Compaq & HP joined the fun. I think Michelle & Mike are training for the Race For the Taste together so she must be in Southern NH.

I posted an open invitation on his FB page...he hasn't responded yet.

Further OT --I was finance support for the Alpha Server & Alpha Workstations groups before Compaq & HP joined the fun. I think Michelle & Mike are training for the Race For the Taste together so she must be in Southern NH.

Small world Bill. DECNotes?

I posted on the W.I.S.H site as well. It seems that Tigger813 (from W.I.S.H) and doconeill are connected. We might have more guests.
Thanks for the invite Bill. I am going to join you all. It sounds like fun, and it will be great to meet some fellow disney fans. It will be me, Kathy and my son Michael age 7 and we'll be doing the morning train and lunch. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for the invite Bill. I am going to join you all. It sounds like fun, and it will be great to meet some fellow disney fans. It will be me, Kathy and my son Michael age 7 and we'll be doing the morning train and lunch. Looking forward to it.

Welcome Kathy & Michael. I'm looking forward to meeting some W.I.S.H & Biggest Loser 8 people as well as everybody else attending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter