New Disneyland Resort

Is the grand considered a luxury four diamond?

Yes it is.

This is (from what I can assume) the Disneyland park equivalent of the Grand Californian. I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to incorporate a separate entrance for this hotel.

Yes it is.

This is (from what I can assume) the Disneyland park equivalent of the Grand Californian. I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to incorporate a separate entrance for this hotel.
Is it being built right next to a park though? I'm just trying to picture the space that has for this hotel.

Is it being built right next to a park though? I'm just trying to picture the space that has for this hotel.

It's being built across the road from (what I presume) is the east side of the park, where New Orleans Square/Frontierland are (if I'm reading the map right). So while not directly next to a park, it wouldn't be difficult for them to build a walkway if they chose to do so. Of course, that's pure speculation on my part.

They could also offer something like "Stay here, get early entrance to Disneyland", if a separate entrance is unfeasible.

It's being built across the road from (what I presume) is the east side of the park, where New Orleans Square/Frontierland are (if I'm reading the map right). So while not directly next to a park, it wouldn't be difficult for them to build a walkway if they chose to do so. Of course, that's pure speculation on my part.

They could also offer something like "Stay here, get early entrance to Disneyland", if a separate entrance is unfeasible.

All hotels of the Disneyland Resort are granted early park entrance. I too am wondering if they might build a dedicated entrance. It doesn't seem like it would be *that* difficult to go over the road.

Last edited:
Disney has submitted a plan to the city of Anaheim for a four diamond hotel, to the left of Critter Country on the map! I was going to report this yesterday, but assumed it has already been reported. I am new so sorry if it has been! It will be on the corner of Disneyland Drive and Magic Way. It will have 700 rooms! What do you think of this new hotel? I took an annual pass holder survey last year, and they asked multiple times if they made a hotel, would we want it to be expensive and have a private entrance to Disneyland. I speculate it will have a private entrance much like the Grand Californian, and it will be into Critter Country or Star Wars Land. I assume it will be to the former. Comment what you think of this!

Because the theme has not been decided yet, I suggest Zootopia for the Critter Country entrance.

I can't wait! It has a nightly average rate of $450 compared to the Grand Californian's $819 a night average.

Wow, the article states that to get the tax rebate they applied for they have to spend $225,000 per guest room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter