• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NEW Disney website

Mickey Moose...It's a very nice site! Good luck with it!
:smooth: :smooth: :bounce: :smooth: :smooth:

Lots of good info, especially about MGM! I bookmarked it and will check back to see what you've added.

Good Luck!

Roy :-)

Very nice!
I wish I had known how to design pages like this one when I first started. It took me about four years of trial and error to get a halfway useful thing up, so congratulations! Watch out WDWIG...

Thanks everybody for your suggestions and for visiting the site....so far 400 people have visited!

I have made several changes to it since I started and it should be okay right now!

Epcot will be added next when I get to it...which should be Saturday evening (10/06/01)!

i wish i could do that , i cant even figure out how to get pictures downloaded right... thanks for the cool site.:)

The Epcot section of NEW website is now officially up and running. Check it out!

The Magic Kingdom section should follow soon...If I find the time!

I just did!!!

The Snow White section will be on my NEW site temporarily from 10/11/01 till 10/20/01 with a Review of the DVD nad information on it and how to order it.

Halloween decorations have been added to the main page and I hope to decorate the entire site for Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter