New Disney Visa Offer - Kids Eat/Play Free

~Got this response in less than 12 hours! If anyone is questioning the value they may be able to price it out for you!... hope this helps! Our family is 2 adults, 1dd6 & 1ds7.~

Thank you for contacting Mouseketrips, I priced out some options for your Disney World vacation.

June 5 - 11, 2010
Pop Century, standard room: $1,702.04
Pop Century, preferred location room: $1,803.68
All-Star Movies, preferred location room: $1,803.68
Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $2,143.82

These prices are a total for the 4 of you, and includes the resort room for 6 nights, all taxes and fees, 6 day basic park passes (good for one park per day) and some other fun items such as an arcade pass and a round of miniature golf. It also includes use of the Magical Express, Disney's airport and baggage transportation, use of Disney theme park transportation and access to Disney's Extra Magic Hours, up to 4 extra hours per day in the theme parks. There are some options you can add to this package:

Park Hopping: $222
Water Park Fun and More Option: $222
Quick Service Dining: Included
Disney Dining: $216
Deluxe Disney Dining: $396

The add-ons are a total price for the 4 of you. The park hopping allows you to go to more than one Disney park per day. The Water Park Fun and More Option would give each person 6 visits that they can use at any of the following: Disney's Wide World of Sports, Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney Quest or the Disney water parks.

The Quick Service Dining plan give seach person two counter service meals and two snacks per night of your stay, plus a refillable mug to use at your resort. For more information about the quick service dining plan, you can download the brochure here:

http://www.mouseketrips.com/images/quickservice10.pdf

The Disney Dining plan will give each person one sit down meal, one counter service meal and one snack per night of your visit. A character meal would count as a sit down meal. The dining plan also includes all taxes for the meals, but not gratuities. For more information about the dining plan, you can download the brochure here:

http://www.mouseketrips.com/images/diningplan10.pdf

The Deluxe Dining plan gives each person three meals and two snacks per night of your stay. The meals can be used as either counter or table service meals, that is left up to you. The price also includes all taxes, but not gratuities, for all the meals. You can read more about it by downloading the brochure:

http://www.mouseketrips.com/images/deluxedining10.pdf

Please note these prices are with the Disney VISA kids play and eat free offer, and availability is very limited. You must have your Disney VISA ready to go in order to book, as you will have to pay your $200 deposit at the time of booking. We have had clients successfully get their card numbers in advance, and use them, rather than wait for the cards to come in the mail.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to help in any way.

Thanks,
Keith <Keith@mouseketrips.com>

I just applied for the card online also and called the 1-800-300-8575 to see if they could give me my account number to book now. He said they can't give your number over the phone, but that you might be able to call WDW booking and have them contact Disney Visa for the confirmation and charge. I don't know how that would work, but I thought I'd let you know what they told me. I still have to price it out to see what the best deal is for our family!

Nah, I already tried that. They couldn't help.

What if everyone had a ap could you just use the free dining part and saving the tickets for later or use them to renew the existing ap?

For those thinking of opening a Chase checking account, Google Chase $100 or Chase $150 or similar first. When we opened our Chase account, we got $150 just for opening it and setting up direct deposit, plus $25 in Disney rewards dollars. The debit card is $25 a year annual fee as PP mentioned, but it balances out that first year, at least.

I will not, :headache: I will NOT, :mad: I will NOT rerun my numbers again.

First 20/30/40 pin code, then AP rate, then Free QSDP pin, now this. :crazy2:

no no no no no, I just refuse.

ok you know what I'm off to do. :surfweb::rolleyes2:

That's why God made spreadsheets...

the other issue with the QS DP for kids is the fact they HAVE to order from the kids menu, which is not very desirable at all as my current 8yo commented on how much he hated being stuck with the same things everyday back in 2008.

The quick service only counts meals (no distinction is made for adult / kid meals.
My DD doesn't eat cheese (no pizza, mac & cheese, etc.)

so often times I would order her an adult sandwich and I would eat the kid pizza
or I would order an adult nugget meal and fruit for dessert and we would split that.

DD & I eat like hobbits (breakfast, 2nd breakfast, elevensies, lunch, tea, supper, 2nd supper...)

we saved the extra kid meals for inbetweeners or mickey waffles for breakfast.

For variety we loved:
Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck Express, Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, Yak & Yeti,

Have a great trip :love:

Well this was disappointing. Applied for and got the Disney account but I can't use it for the 2 weeks it takes me to get the card. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me that I can use it online to book a vacation but I can't use it to book over the phone.

Guess I will just have to hope that the deal will still be available at Pop when the card finally comes. Who knows how long that will be.

FWIW...

I just booked this deal today with the upgraded dining plan and even though I have a Disney Visa the CM never asked for any verification that I had the card after I gave her the code.

In fact, after I priced out different options with her and then settled on a package she asked me how I wanted to pay for the deposit. She made it seem like I could have given her any type of card.

And since all Visa cards start with the number 4, how exactly do they know if your card is actually a Disney Visa anyway?

Just saying.... :rolleyes1

Grrrr, this is why I wished we used credit cards! This deal would definately help us out.

You can use a Chase debit card to book this and Chase has a deal if you open a checking account now with a $100 deposit, you get $100 bonus. We only use our credit card for an emergency (yes...some may think a Disney trip is an emergency!:) )and like to pay cash for our vacations. Look at the deal, it plainly says you can book this deal with the Disney Visa or Debit card.

The quick service only counts meals (no distinction is made for adult / kid meals.
My DD doesn't eat cheese (no pizza, mac & cheese, etc.)

so often times I would order her an adult sandwich and I would eat the kid pizza
or I would order an adult nugget meal and fruit for dessert and we would split that.

DD & I eat like hobbits (breakfast, 2nd breakfast, elevensies, lunch, tea, supper, 2nd supper...)

we saved the extra kid meals for inbetweeners or mickey waffles for breakfast.

For variety we loved:
Earl of Sandwich, Wolfgang Puck Express, Sunshine Seasons in Epcot, Yak & Yeti,

Have a great trip :love:
But I can't just go up and order three adult meals though right? I have to order them one at a time correct?

FWIW...

I just booked this deal today with the upgraded dining plan and even though I have a Disney Visa the CM never asked for any verification that I had the card after I gave her the code.

In fact, after I priced out different options with her and then settled on a package she asked me how I wanted to pay for the deposit. She made it seem like I could have given her any type of card.

And since all Visa cards start with the number 4, how exactly do they know if your card is actually a Disney Visa anyway?

Just saying.... :rolleyes1
I suppose that is worth a try. I would think they could tell somehow though.

You can order as many meals as you want at a time...if you use them all the first day, Disney doesnt care one bit!

that I understand. What I mean is that with me being 1 adult with 2 children will I be forced to get 2 child meals if I order all three at the same time or could I go ahead and order 3 adult meals. It has been my understanding that the only way I can get all adult meals would be to order each meal one at a time.

Just looking for confirmation on this.

that I understand. What I mean is that with me being 1 adult with 2 children will I be forced to get 2 child meals if I order all three at the same time or could I go ahead and order 3 adult meals. It has been my understanding that the only way I can get all adult meals would be to order each meal one at a time.

Just looking for confirmation on this.

You're not crazy. I read this as well. Although the CS credits are not divided into adults/children, the CMs are supposed to be watching for this kind of thing. Don't know how strict they are, though..... Anyone?

I think you just get a set amount of meals and can use them up to your discretion. They will count a adult meal as an adult meal and kids as kids, but you could order as many or as little as you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter