New Cruise Photo Process and Watermarks

Doing a back-2-back on Wish. I’ll buy internet package more then likely and see if I’m able to download them on ship since I’ll be on for the one cruise

What ended up happening? Did you get it sorted out? I am currently running into the EXACT same issue you had, we got off the Dream Monday morning (it is now Weds afternoon).
I ended up eventually getting what looked like a stock email response to my email with a set of instructions to follow, basically exactly what I’d been doing only now it all worked. They didn’t really explain what went wrong but I got my photos. It took a while to get a response. I cheated slightly I had an email out to the accounting department as well as to the main email for the photos. The accounting people were more responsive so I asked them and got a response quicker then from the main email.

Off the June 3-6, 2022 Dream. Prepurchased photo package. Can view them, but they still have the watermarks. I've emailed, but no reply yet. This is so frustrating.

I downloaded my prints, they still have the ship's name on each pic but at least no longer the logo. It also took awhile before I got my missing photos back too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter