New Coffee Maker Pods?

YES, PLEASE SHARE which refillable pods will work PLEASE

So far i have found Community Coffee single serve pods in a local store for less than $5 for 16 pods. I also read Senseo pods work but haven't found them. We drive so i will also bring my own splenda, sugar and half and half. I have not found the reusable eco pads. i really don't want to spend $12 plus dollars on that and then still buy coffee.

Anyone know what refillable pods work? We leave soon and i dont want to drink horriblw coffee. And is the coffee as horrible as it was in the older machines? Thanks :)

OK, the coffee supplied was Cuisinart coffee pods. They were not the Cuisinart coffee pods that are plastic or had space for a refillable cartridge.
It was made of round coffee filter material on both sides and coffee in the middle, like the 4 cup coffee pots packets just smaller in diameter.

In the room CSR gave you 4 coffee cups, 1 regular coffee packet and 1 decaf. :confused: Powdered cream and sugar. The coffee was very weak and disgusting. It made the NesCafe taste like gourmet coffee.

We stayed at the Caribbean Beach resort last week, and about Tue/Wed, I noticed the coffee makers in both our rooms were replaced with ones similar to the one in THIS POST.
None of us used them, though... we were close enough to Port Royale that we just went there to get caffeinated.

For the people that used the refillable pods, what refillable pods worked in the new coffee maker?

Where can I buy pods for the new coffee makers in the rooms and which ones are good to drink? I like a good strong cup of coffee in the morning (gotta be awake for rope drop, you know). :goodvibes
"Not all pod coffee makers have the same selection of capsules. Some machines will only have a hand full of capsules to select from but will offer the ability to make cappuccinos or latte's. While others seem to have a limitless selection of coffee and tea flavors." - nichepage

if you go to the website nichepage .com and scroll to the bottom you will find two pages on capsule coffee machines and information on coffee pods.

I really hate that they went with pod machines instead of a K-cup machine. There are SO many choices with K-cups - the pods seem to be being discontinued left and right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter