NEW BADGES for us BETA TESTERS(anyone registered befor today)

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
borrowed this screen shot since I can not get on but I had a feeling once it went live we lowly dial up players would have problems
one.jpg

I have comcast(broadband)and took like 10 minutes :earseek: I havd to log on and off 2/3 times-----just let it take its time---looks like it will be hard to get on now.

I'm dying to check my profile, but I'm swamped with work right now. Thanks everyone who posted about the site being slow. I definitely won't check it out now that I know that, but it is SO tempting. Much more fun than work, anyway!

but I have already had one crash and am expecting another any minute because it si loading so slow....

I want play ....yep I knew it it crashed again!

I wonder if it has anything to do with the changes to the site. It's so frustrating. According to the main page, there are over 700 people playing. I want to be one of them. :sad1:

I got it... AWESOME! A badge!

As of this posting, the two new lands still haven't opened yet. :(

I love the new badge! :)

I got booted off a few minutes ago, didn't have any trouble getting on though.

I have dial up and it takes a long, long time for the first load (half an hour). It takes a little while to load from park to park, also, but not as long. I go and do laundry or dishes and keep coming back to check the status. Once, I walked away while it was loading to a new park and it loaded up faster than I expected. Someone had asked to trade with me and I did not answer because I was out of the room. When I came back, I saw the request but there was no one there!! :guilty: So, if you see Suzee just standing there, staring off into space, she is washing whites in her mind.....she'll rejoin the VMK world in a few minutes! :teeth:

Also, how do you type in that description you have...the screen shot in your original post? "May the force be with you - Need help" I would like to add something to mine but can't figure out how!

I have dial up and it takes a long, long time for the first load (half an hour). It takes a little while to load from park to park, also, but not as long. I go and do laundry or dishes and keep coming back to check the status. Once, I walked away while it was loading to a new park and it loaded up faster than I expected. Someone had asked to trade with me and I did not answer because I was out of the room. When I came back, I saw the request but there was no one there!! So, if you see Suzee just standing there, staring off into space, she is washing whites in her mind.....she'll rejoin the VMK world in a few minutes

OMG that is so me! just polishing the furniture right now washed the dishes earlier :rotfl2:

that is not my characterpic I borrowed that since I have not been able to get on today.

But I belive you go to your clothes(you know where you can change what you are wearing to change your message) I will check for you if I ever get into the game today!

Mal

Wow, that's cool! I wanted to be a community leader, but apparently I
haven't been in the game enough to become one. :rolleyes:

I think the beta badges are nice, though!

Until I finally hook up my DSL (long story, but probably in the next week or
so), I won't be working fast enough to go for fireworks. I keep bombing out
after level 2 (even though I catch most of the fireworks). :rolleyes:

At least I'm glad I found all the Mickeys a while ago. :earsboy:

I'm still terrible at the Pirates game, but I have two wins under my belt
for level one. (LOL!) It's going to be a long time before I win magic
(not including the treasure "bling" magic).

I do enjoy mixing the tunes, so that's fun. I've become addicted to dancing
on the drum, and a few girls and I called ourselves the Drum Dancer Girls.
(So silly, but it's as much fun as dancing at the castle at VMK closing!)

And I'm getting golden ears on my DL trip, and hopefully I'll have a quest
completed from there, as well. :banana: :banana:

Yes, I'm addicted. (BriarLori on VMK)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter