New Baby Yoda/The Child Disney VISA design

lilmc

DIS Veteran
I just got an email that there’s a new Baby Yoda Disney Visa card design if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 31F89134-CE0A-49EA-A2B5-F79060EC6E15.jpeg
    31F89134-CE0A-49EA-A2B5-F79060EC6E15.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 137

Love this!!!

It coincided with me needing to downgrade from Premier to no annual fee and the gal on the phone asked if I wanted to change designs and was able to pull this one up so that was convenient!

I ordered mine on Friday. Today I logged in to my Disney visa and it had the new credit card showing. First time I logged in since I ordered it. Don’t know if it changed right away or meaning it has been sent. I know before they said 2-3 weeks it didn’t take that long. Ordered it on nov 20 got it the 27th.

Last edited:
I ordered mine on Friday. Today I logged in to my Disney visa and it had the new credit card showing. First time I logged in since I ordered it. Don’t know if it changed right away or meaning it has been sent. I know before they said 2-3 weeks it didn’t take that long.

Same here--- changed online already. :))

Oh, I like the background colors and the overall design. I guess I'll change before mine comes up for renewal. I don't see wasting plastic just to change until my current card expires.

Oh, I like the background colors and the overall design. I guess I'll change before mine comes up for renewal. I don't see wasting plastic just to change until my current card expires.
Oh I wasted lol. The orange background also sold me. They really need to add a bunch of new designs. They could have 20-30 different designs with all the IP they own (I mean they could have hundreds but I lowered the bar a bit)

I got mine. Just got the mail. Didn’t get the mail yesterday. Came in yesterday’s mail. Going to be using it a lot next week in wdw and universal. Ordered it on nov 20 was in my mailbox on nov 27. Knew it wouldn’t be 2-3 weeks

We just got ours. Do these feel like fake credit cards to anyone else? They are so thin and flimsy. They feel like those fake cardboard cards that come in wallets.

We just got ours. Do these feel like fake credit cards to anyone else? They are so thin and flimsy. They feel like those fake cardboard cards that come in wallets.

they are cheaper made from what it looks like. Works just fine thou just used mine.

they are cheaper made from what it looks like. Works just fine thou just used mine.

Didnt really sense that much of a difference---- have to check it out again--- will say that the overall design is stunning.
Received ours Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!