New AP Discount July 8 - Sept 8, Will open to Florida Residents June 21

JoJoGirl

Riding the Hydrolator to SeaBase Alpha
Copied from Disney.com:

Annual Passholders can delight in great summer rates on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights July 8 through September 8, 2022.

For example, stay in a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Resorts for just $129 plus tax per night—and make the most of your Annual Pass!

Take advantage of this early-booking opportunity for Passholders now—before these great rates become available to Florida Residents on June 21, 2022.

There’s so much to celebrate when you stay at a Disney Resort hotel—especially during The World’s Most Magical Celebration! As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy early entry to the theme parks 30 minutes before opening to experience select attractions, with valid park admission and a park reservation (not included in this offer).

This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore rates at each Resort hotel. Learn more about changes at Walt Disney World Resort in the Know Before You Go section below.

ResortsSpecial Room Rate
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort​
Standard Room for $129 + tax/night
For stays most nights July 8 to September 8, 2022​
Enjoy more great rates for this offer at:
  • Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • The Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Suites
  • Disney's BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort
  • Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
  • The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. See Important Details.

To book by phone, call (407) 939-2840† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.

Important Details
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, and The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort.
  • Passholder must present a valid Walt Disney World Annual Pass ID at check-in.
  • Valid annual pass and park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.
View Offer Details
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Book through
Now Booking
Check Availability

Have an Existing Reservation?​

See if you can apply this special offer to your reservation. More Information - On the My Plans page, you’ll see your existing reservation. Select “Change Reservation” and then search for other Vacation Offers.Beginning of tooltip contentEnd of tooltip content

edited to remove extraneous material

We’re going September 4-12. I had a split stay CR CL & BC CL. We really prefer YC CL, which hasn’t been available with the Disney+ or Visa discount. We even paid rack rate in May to stay there. I checked this afternoon & only the 8th was showing as discounted. I looked again this evening & was able to get the 5 - 9th with the discount. It allowed me to make a single reservation with the last 3 nights showing at the regular rate. I jumped on it before it disappeared. I cancelled CR & BC. I didn’t care about not getting the 4th because we don’t land til 7 pm anyway. I booked PO FQ for that night, again with the AP discount. I’m hoping there might be a discount later for the rest of September. But for now, I’m really happy. :cool1:

Did anyone else notice that September 8 is the anniversary date of when APs returned for sale?

No POP!! or CBR! Guess the Skyliner has those resorts kept full. I have a 7 night reservation at POP in July. I could save $500 by switching to ASMUSIC but hate the idea of giving up the Skyliner! Can't decide what to do.

No POP!! or CBR! Guess the Skyliner has those resorts kept full. I have a 7 night reservation at POP in July. I could save $500 by switching to ASMUSIC but hate the idea of giving up the Skyliner! Can't decide what to do.
It’s a good amount of savings, but I would stay where I am the happiest as long as it works in my budget. If the main reason you picked Pop is for the sky liner, why give it up? I considered changing from the CR to AKL for a savings of $800, but after I thought about the benefits of staying at CR, I decided to stay put. I was able to use the pass holder discount and did save $220 over the Disney + promo. Good luck with your decision!

The Disney+ Subscriber discount does include POP....I’m doing a split stay between CSR and POP and was able to use the Visa discount for CSR (a little bit better than the AP) and the Disney+subscriber discount for Pop stay...

I hopped on it the other day. I had a split stay for the last week in Aug - Sept. 3. 2 nights at Swan and 4 nights at YC with no discount. This is going to be a sort of last hoorah trip until 2023 so I wanted to stay at my beloved YC, which I have not stayed at for at least 5 years because of cost. YC wasn't showing any vacancy, even for the week before that so I switched to BWI for the entire 6 nights for $500 less than I was paying for the split stay. My current AP expires Sept. 5 and I'm not renewing, just crossing my fingers that they come out with new sales late 2023. I'm going to keep watching and hope something at YC opens before the DVC sales open, not holding much hope though.

I'm trying to find an answer I'm sure I'm misreading off the Disney site. They say that a Pixie pass can make a reservation everyday while staying in a Disney hotel or select hotels. But a Pixie pass is weekdays only, How does that work? IF I book a week, can I go on the weekends since I'm staying at a Disney resort, or does "everyday" just mean every day I'm available with my pass?

I'm trying to find an answer I'm sure I'm misreading off the Disney site. They say that a Pixie pass can make a reservation everyday while staying in a Disney hotel or select hotels. But a Pixie pass is weekdays only, How does that work? IF I book a week, can I go on the weekends since I'm staying at a Disney resort, or does "everyday" just mean every day I'm available with my pass?
Your Pixie Pass is not valid for park admission on weekends and other block out dates even of you are staying in a Disney resort during those blocked out dates.

I tried to use this AP discount this morning and I noticed that it disappeared. Is it no longer available or maybe a glitch?

I just checked, it is showing for me. Either you hit a glitch or maybe the hotel you’re looking at wasn’t included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter