Never too old for character meet and greet

Great pictures! I get so awkward meeting with characters! I find that I'm more nervous about meeting face characters than the others. I never know what to say so it's usually very brief and a quick picture. The one with you and Gaston looking at each other is awesome.

I felt a bit weird at first but I got over it after my first meet up with Goofy! Great pics by the way

Great pictures! I get so awkward meeting with characters! I find that I'm more nervous about meeting face characters than the others. I never know what to say so it's usually very brief and a quick picture. The one with you and Gaston looking at each other is awesome.
Thank you!

Wait am I old? lol I am 34 you look like you are around that age I think we are still pretty young! haha Also better watch out Gaston might try putting your dad in the asylum next the way he is looking at you.

Wait am I old? lol I am 34 you look like you are around that age I think we are still pretty young! haha Also better watch out Gaston might try putting your dad in the asylum next the way he is looking at you.
Awwww! Gaston was truly in love with himself actually!

I agree and I too enjoy taking pictures and interacting with the characters. Now I typically don't take pictures with the characters in the parks unless it is a rare character or they come to me (as Chewbacca did recently), however when I'm on a Disney Cruise I'll wait in line most times to get my pictures with all the characters.

I agree and I too enjoy taking pictures and interacting with the characters. Now I typically don't take pictures with the characters in the parks unless it is a rare character or they come to me (as Chewbacca did recently), however when I'm on a Disney Cruise I'll wait in line most times to get my pictures with all the characters.
Seeing the character's reaction when the next person in line for meet and greet was not a little princess was priceless.

Great photos and some great memories for you. When the 1st trip solo trip goes well it's very empowering. My 1st solo trip was 5 days in Hawaii at my favorite resort. Followed by Las Vegas, California, Phoenix, Puerto Rico, an RCCL cruise and several Disney trips. These days I am remarried ( after 20 years of being solo ) to someone who loves Disney as much as I do but I loved traveling solo and how good it made me feel about myself and what I could handle.

Great photos and some great memories for you. When the 1st trip solo trip goes well it's very empowering. My 1st solo trip was 5 days in Hawaii at my favorite resort. Followed by Las Vegas, California, Phoenix, Puerto Rico, an RCCL cruise and several Disney trips. These days I am remarried ( after 20 years of being solo ) to someone who loves Disney as much as I do but I loved traveling solo and how good it made me feel about myself and what I could handle.
Awwww!!!!!!!! I love this and am so happy for you. Congratulations on finding your happily ever after. :lovestruc ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

I'm with you! I actually still get teary-eyed meeting some of my favorites! I also love finding those "out of the way" characters and snag some fun photos with them.

Never too old! My wife and I are both 29 and I’m usually the one dragging us to Princess meet and greets. But the photos are priceless!

Never too old! I'm 49, and I consider a Disney trip incomplete without at least one character visit. It's gotten to the point that I'm "collecting" character visits; I just hit 130 different character visits this weekend!

I love character meet and greets.
Meeting my favourite Disney characters was only an impossible dream as a child, so I'm making up for lost time. The same with Trick or treating at MNSSHP, I love every second of them.

I turn 66 at the end of this month and will be returning for our annual trip again in February. The way I look at this is thusly, if you are too old for a character meet and greet, what are doing at WDW in the first place? I will never be too old, or at least I hope I will never get to that age.

Seeing your photo of Gaston reminded me of an embarrasing encounter with him. I put my arm around him for the photo, except I forgot how tall he was and I realised I'd had my hand on his butt:blush: It was an accident, honest!

I turn 66 at the end of this month and will be returning for our annual trip again in February. The way I look at this is thusly, if you are too old for a character meet and greet, what are doing at WDW in the first place? I will never be too old, or at least I hope I will never get to that age.

I used to think I was too old. Then after having a bit of solo time on my first trip, I got that itch and ended up meeting all the princesses (as well as Tink). Second trip I had three character meals (including CRT) and made my own autograph book XD (it's so poignant that the very last signatures I have in my book are Joy & Sadness). My next trip is all about the food but I have a couple of meals and MVMCP tickets in a bid for some of the rarer characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter