never thought i say this, crystal palace, never again

dalt01

DIS Veteran
had a ps on the 12th for 5:30, asked at 5:45 told to be patient,asked again at 6:00 and was one of 3 partys wondering what was up. turns out they were misplaceing the ps slips, one of the partys had been there since 4:45 for a 5:15 its now 6:00 and she is livid. there are murmers from others as their times come and go. we finally get in and it is like a cattle call and a fire drill rolled into one, way to hectic! then we ask about our MVMCP wristbands, for those of you who dont know, if you are in a restaurant at park closing for a special event you do not have to go back to the gate they will wristband you and mark your ticket right there. seems simple enough doesnt it? i mean i know about it right? you would think the waitress would have a clue right? wrong! it took 3 castmembers, a half hour of our time that was already over a half hour behind before someone finally got it right. not organized at all, this to me falls back on the restaurant mgr. ive been in mgmt all my life and that one person can make or break this type of operation. it reminded me of the old vibrating metal football games that when you turn them on all the little plastic players bounce around and run into each other with no apparent logical direction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter