Never have I ever...

Unvoiced_Apollo

DIS Veteran
Going on my third cruise in November, so thought it would be fun to write some nevers I'd like to finally do on this cruise (one of which is still unlikely...)

Never have I ever:
Ate outdoors after grabbing a meal at Cabanas

Ordered the Moka Experience

Gotten a spot for the chocolate & liquor tasting(my unlikely one)

And for biggest travesty...never have I ever been to the sail away party.

So, what are some of your nevers you haven't done (i might also be fishing for more ideas😅)?

Going on my third cruise in November, so thought it would be fun to write some nevers I'd like to finally do on this cruise (one of which is still unlikely...)

Never have I ever:

So, what are some of your nevers you haven't done (i might also be fishing for more ideas😅)?
What is the Moka experience?

What is the Moka experience?

"Oh, this is a good time to point out, the Moka Pot is not espresso brewed in a Moka Pot, it is a cold alcoholic cocktail with espresso. The espresso is shaken with Star 7yr rum, Kahlua, and some Hersey’s syrup. In the bottom of the pot, whipped cream is mixed with Rumchatta and Grand Marnier." The quote is from the link below.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...erranean-cruise-on-disney-magic-naples-italy/

These are mine and I’m SO excited to do them in September!

Never have I ever:

Been in a Castaway Cay Cabana

Booked Alone Time at the Spa

Done Mixology and Chocolate and Liquor

Ordered MDR in the stateroom

Cruised in Concierge!

The cabana & concierge are definitely "reach" or bucket list goals for me.

I have never spent less than $150 a day on booze....wish there was a drink package
I hear that! Part of me wishes they had a drink package too but I think it's a good decision considering the image they want to keep.

Never have I ever:

Definitely go for the chocolate and liquor tasting - it's the best! I never thought I would enjoy scotch, but hey - put some chocolate in first and then the scotch goes right now - not bad at all! LOL

Definitely go for the chocolate and liquor tasting - it's the best! I never thought I would enjoy scotch, but hey - put some chocolate in first and then the scotch goes right now - not bad at all! LOL

I keep trying but being a "lowly" silver it keeps filling up!🤣. I might show up to see if there's any no shows as someone recommended but otherwise it's my unlikely to be able to do.

"Oh, this is a good time to point out, the Moka Pot is not espresso brewed in a Moka Pot, it is a cold alcoholic cocktail with espresso. The espresso is shaken with Star 7yr rum, Kahlua, and some Hersey’s syrup. In the bottom of the pot, whipped cream is mixed with Rumchatta and Grand Marnier." The quote is from the link below.

https://disneycruiselineblog.com/20...erranean-cruise-on-disney-magic-naples-italy/

The cabana & concierge are definitely "reach" or bucket list goals for me.

I hear that! Part of me wishes they had a drink package too but I think it's a good decision considering the image they want to keep.
Um…so now thé Moka Expérience is definitely on my list! 😂

And the concierge thing was totally a bucket list thing! We just got a really good deal on it because it’s late September, so after school starts back up and hurricane season, so definitely cheaper than normal! Homeschooling isn’t always convenient, but it does have a few benefits and traveling at non peak times is one of them! I’m so excited…but also just a little nervous that we will only want to cruise this way from now on. 🤣🤣

We've only done one so far, so mine are based on things I want to do on our next cruise because the whole list of Nevers is too long (and includes going to Castaway, which isn't on our next itinerary).

Never have I ever...

seen a movie in the theatre
gotten a drink in Meridian
surprised the kids with mickey bars from room service
ridden the aquaduck on embarkation day to avoid the long lines (we're leaving from NYC so this will be weather dependent)

I keep trying but being a "lowly" silver it keeps filling up!🤣. I might show up to see if there's any no shows as someone recommended but otherwise it's my unlikely to be able to do.

We have all been through the silver level so I understand the "pain"...LOL. Definitely keep checking and hopefully, you can get what you want!

We've only done one so far, so mine are based on things I want to do on our next cruise because the whole list of Nevers is too long (and includes going to Castaway, which isn't on our next itinerary).

Never have I ever...

seen a movie in the theatre
gotten a drink in Meridian
surprised the kids with mickey bars from room service
ridden the aquaduck on embarkation day to avoid the long lines (we're leaving from NYC so this will be weather dependent)

My true nevers are also too long so mine are also things I want to do. Hence why I also admitted to fishing for idea😅

I need to add AquaDuck on embarkation day as another one but I have some things I want to do before that so who knows if I'll get a chance to (depends on the earliest PAT I can get)

Never have I ever had brunch or dinner at Remy...

The food just intimidates me. I don't necessarily consider us to be "picky" diners, but looking at that menu makes me feel very picky.

We have done the dessert at Remy 4-5 times and loved it.

I haven't done Remy yet because I'm not quite ready to be formal on any day during a cruise. I'll eventually get to the dessert experience (assuming it's still around). But for now I prefer looking like a shlub (exaggeration) on formal night while still grabbing a free drink & meeting the captain!😅

Snap. I’m need to skip a show next time I’m on the Dream class and do this instead.

Never have I ever done the Remy dessert experience. I’m hoping I can rectify that in October.
I did the Enchante dessert experience on the Wish in April. It was well worth it (and I would guess the Remy one is similar). Eat a small breakfast though, and hope you have late dining because it's a tooooooon of food, lol.

Never have I ever . . .

. . . ridden the AquaDuck at night
. . . sailed Concierge
. . . sailed on the Magic
. . . attended a PremEAR at sea
. . . gotten a Cabana on Castaway Cay
. . . eaten at Remy
. . . been on a Merrytime Cruise
. . . used the fitness center on a DCL ship (not that I'm saying I have a desire to 🤣)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter