Needing to Click Twice

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
I'm trying to figure out if this is a site issue or something on my end. I'm not having the issue with any other websites.

When I type up a response and hit "post reply" it acts like it's doing it, then doesn't. I have to click on "post reply" a second time to get it to take.

Not a big issue in the greater scheme of things, but it's getting annoying.

And I can now add that I had to hit "post thread" twice to get it to work.

Nobody else having this problem? I'm still needing to click on stuff twice most of the time (likes, reply, smilie button).

Nobody else having this problem? I'm still needing to click on stuff twice most of the time (likes, reply, smilie button).

I'm having the same problem. Post reply, reply (to a thread), and sometimes the quote too. It's been going on for a week or so. I didn't know this forum existed until I saw someone post on another forum that they posted here.

I'm having the same problem. Post reply, reply (to a thread), and sometimes the quote too. It's been going on for a week or so. I didn't know this forum existed until I saw someone post on another forum that they posted here.

Unfortunately this forum doesn't get a lot of traffic. I hope someone eventually peeks in here and tries to fix thi issue.

It's been a couple weeks for me and it's still doing it.

The most frustrating is when I try to quote someone, it jumps me down to the reply box, but doesn't bring then quote with it (using the reply button as always). Then I have to go back and find the quote again if I still want to reply to it.

Very odd.

I've been having this issue and lately it's been very sluggish on this site especially when I'm typing. It takes a bit for each letter to appear. It's getting frustrating. But it's worse at night so I figured it was a traffic thing.

The most frustrating is when I try to quote someone, it jumps me down to the reply box, but doesn't bring then quote with it (using the reply button as always). Then I have to go back and find the quote again if I still want to reply to it.

I've quit using the "reply" button and just use the "quote" or highlight the part I want and "quote." At least that keeps it for me and I don't have to scroll back. I sometimes have to hit "insert quotes" twice, but it still works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter