need universal help please

erica_mutterer

Mouseketeer
we always do disney but haven't been to universal since before we had kids and before there was the new island of adventure. we will be there for a quick trip (without the kids) april 13th - 15th not staying on site though. Any advise would be appreciated.

How crowded is it over easter??

Anyone know when the hours will be posted for April?

What are your favorite city walk restaurants?

not to miss shows/rides?

does the on site hotels allow you to walk through for a look if not staying there?

You'll love Islands of Adventure. We just went to that park for the 1st time last year and will be staying onsite this year. At IOA, my favorite ride is Spiderman. Beware that there are a lot of water-type rides...very fun...but you'll get wet! So dress accordingly, or bring other clothes or raincoat.

USF -- T2 3D (Terminator 2) is a must. Also don't miss Back to the Future, Men in Black, Twister, Jaws, Earthquake, E-T, and Kong. A great show is the Wild Wild West Stunt Show.

Hi Erica,

I'll add my 2 cents to a few of your ques.

Anyone know when the hours will be posted for April?

Hours for April should be out in about a month.
What are your favorite city walk restaurants?

My favorite was Margarittaville..they had a terrific extensive menu..lots of variety and all good. Atmosphere was great fun also.

does the on site hotels allow you to walk through for a look if not staying there?

Yes, absolutely! You can enjoy a meal or a drink there also. The boat ride from City Walk to the hotels is lovely.

jessica5.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter