Need some late Dining Tips!

lawest92

Earning My Ears
I am planning a trip with family from another state in May, and we were under the impression that a mouseketeer advisor was supposed to be helping my relative plan the trip for her part of the family. The advisor stopped replying to emails and texts. She's pretty much ghosted her and we missed out on getting reservations for dining at that 60 day mark. I have been checking everyday but nothing new seems to be popping up. Does anyone have any extra advice/tips on how to go about getting reservations for a group 9 (5 adults, 4 children)? Thank you so much!

Set some dining reservation finding alerts. There are several to choose from. I’ve had success with one that offers paid text alerts. Good luck!

Plan on 2 adrs for every meal. Your party size is large and odd numbered. 8 would have been more doable. So try 4&5 and even 4 and 6
keep trying, be flexible. Even day of when there you can spscoop up cancellations often.

I am planning a trip with family from another state in May, and we were under the impression that a mouseketeer advisor was supposed to be helping my relative plan the trip for her part of the family. The advisor stopped replying to emails and texts. She's pretty much ghosted her and we missed out on getting reservations for dining at that 60 day mark. I have been checking everyday but nothing new seems to be popping up. Does anyone have any extra advice/tips on how to go about getting reservations for a group 9 (5 adults, 4 children)? Thank you so much!
Don’t be afraid to book for 6+4, if you can’t find ADR for 5. Disney’s dining reservation system doesn’t like odd numbers, and there’s no penalty for showing up with 5 when the reservation is for 6. You could also call (407) 824-1391 for help booking a group as large as yours. I wished I had called sooner when booking for a party of 9!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter