Need some help regarding a park reservation/AP

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
I'm an annual passholder, was booked to stay at All Star Sports. Made all my park reservations. I'm also DVC, so I decided since we have enough points for 5 of our 7 nights I would change our trip to the first 2 nights at Pop Century and the remaining 5 at Saratoga. Since we will be at Pop, I decided I wanted to change one of my park reservations so that we would be at Epcot and Hollywood studios the days we stay at Pop so we could use the skyliner. So I cancelled a park day and now it will not let me rebook it. It says "Bonus Reservations only remaining". I realize there are limitations on AP reservations, but I have a resort reservation so that shouldn't matter, right? When I click on the Saratoga portion of my stay, it says that there are 6 days remaining. That doesn't help the days we are staying at pop though. Maybe I'm not doing something right? That's probably the case! LOL
Thanks in advance for helping and I hope this is easy to understand.

I hate to say it but I think your best bet here is to call the perma-hold number. Find a project that doesn't require being on the phone- say, watch the entire Godfather series- and just wait for them to pick up.

Sorry- best thing I can think of.

I hate to say it but I think your best bet here is to call the perma-hold number. Find a project that doesn't require being on the phone- say, watch the entire Godfather series- and just wait for them to pick up.

Sorry- best thing I can think of.
I thought I might end up having to do that. I just hoped maybe its something easy to fix and it won't be necessary to call. Your response made me laugh though!

I thought I might end up having to do that. I just hoped maybe its something easy to fix and it won't be necessary to call. Your response made me laugh though!
Haha. Yeah, it's not really that far off from reality, right???

The other thing is maybe just give it a day or two first and your cancelled park reservations will fall of their system and no longer count against whatever this mythical limit is?

Haha. Yeah, it's not really that far off from reality, right???

The other thing is maybe just give it a day or two first and your cancelled park reservations will fall of their system and no longer count against whatever this mythical limit is?
It's really not.

I cancelled the park reservation either Thursday or Friday. The reservation system is annoying, but I've never had any trouble with it until now.

It's really not.

I cancelled the park reservation either Thursday or Friday. The reservation system is annoying, but I've never had any trouble with it until now.
Yeah...this is not great. I'm sure once you get through to someone you'll be fine, but that's the ugly part.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter