Need opions: Teppan Edo or Chefs de France?

Steve11874

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone.

We are three adults going in Dec on the DDP. This will be a first time visit for one of us. We currently have most of our dining set but are deciding on one last TS for the trip. At this point we are looking at either TE or CdF and cant decide. Does anyone have any strong feelings for either? Which has better food and is a good use for a TS credit. To give you an idea of what we already have planned for our TS:

BOG
Sanaa
Boma
50s
Scifi
Trattoria al Forno
Biergarten
Rose and Crown

TIA

I think the food is better at Chefs, but Teppan Edo is a fun experience. I think both give good value for your credit.

Do you have local hibachi places where you live? If yes, then go to Chefs de France. That restaurant is much more unique and I really enjoy it. If you don't have any hibachi places near you or you've never been, I think it's a fun place to experience.

Another vote for Chefs de France. Tepan Edo food was ok, nothing special. If you have a similar place at home, I would skip it. If you/ve never been to one, then it is a fun experience.
Looks like you have a nice list of restaurants. Have fun!

I'll vote for Teppan Edo. We ate there last year on our trip and really enjoyed it. Both the food and service were very good.

I would probably say Chefs while our kids (all of whom are in their 20s now) would say Teppan Edo. I think the food at Teppan Edo is fine, and it is the only restaurant the kids insist on returning to each year, but it is pretty similar to other hibachi restaurants. Chefs is a bit more unique, and I think the food there is pretty good. I will say that Chefs can get VERY loud, and our daughter who has problems with migraines had to leave in the middle of our meal there last trip due to the noise. We are eating at both Teppan Edo and Chefs for our trip the first of November, but booked Chefs for lunch in the hope that it will be quieter.

Thank you everyone for your replies! We are going to be doing Chefs. I was leaning toward that but you all pretty much confirmed it.

Thank you!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter