Need help with RunDisney forms, etc

kevin75

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I have registered for my first RunDisney race (10K) and when I registered, I also registered my wife under my account. We both recieved the notification a couple of weeks ago to log in a sign the digital waver form, which I did, but my wife did not. Now, when she tries to log in to do it, her registration is not showing up under my account or her account. I'm trying to figure out what's going on, and there doesn't seem to be any options to contact Disney other than email. I've tried calling them, but they just have an answering machine. Can anyone shed some light on how to find my wife's registration?

Hello everyone!

I have registered for my first RunDisney race (10K) and when I registered, I also registered my wife under my account. We both recieved the notification a couple of weeks ago to log in a sign the digital waver form, which I did, but my wife did not. Now, when she tries to log in to do it, her registration is not showing up under my account or her account. I'm trying to figure out what's going on, and there doesn't seem to be any options to contact Disney other than email. I've tried calling them, but they just have an answering machine. Can anyone shed some light on how to find my wife's registration?

This is a well-known issue across both Wine & Dine and Marathon Weekend. Your best bet is to keep calling the RunDisney number in hopes that they answer or call you back, or wait and go to Runner Relations when the Expo opens and you get there. You won’t be the only one who has to have this fixed.

Husband and I had same problem. Somehow I was able to get through to somebody on the phone a few weeks ago and they were able to add my registration to my account (we both have one) however my waiver is not on there. Subsequent Phone calls and emails don’t seem to help. However, when we initially registered we received an email that showed we were both registered with confirmation numbers. If you have that info, I’d bring that along. I think there will be a lot of people in the Runner Relations line

Same problem for husband and daughter for 5K, only I can't find our confirmation emails! :( I've printed up every email that has their name on it from RunDisney showing that, yes they were registered. We'll go to the Expo and hope for the best; we cannot get there before 6pm on Wednesday because of work. How long was the Runner Relations line for the Wine and Dine?

I actually managed to get ahold of somone on the phone and they told me that Disney's IT knows about this, that when you click on the email link, your registration 'just disappears', but they don't have a fix. They assured me that things were still ok, but that we would have to go to Runner Relations to get things fixed.

Now I'm just trying to figure out how much time to allot on Thursday. We are going to head to MK first for the day and then to the Expo later in the day.

I just heard from RunDisney; they left a phone message saying they see all our registrations and my husband and daughter can sign paper waivers. So glad that the registrations are intact! :)

Was told as long as I got confirmation email when I registered in July there would be paper wavers I just wish I were able to see my “expo pass/bib number” ahead to gage which starting group I’ll be in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter