Need help with Polynesian request,just got XOA rate

disfamily2

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I just upgradede my daughter and myself from the All Star Movies to the Poly for our July vacation. This is our first time staying their , I visited the resort in October and loved the tropical feel, and I need your help for a good room location request. This is a surprise trip for DD and I am so excited to be on a monorail resort.

Thanks

Jo Ann

What rate did you get? We are staying there July5-13 and looking forward to it. You are going to love it. The location is great and the transportation options are unbeatable.

Uncle Albert

How fun for you! You will love the Polynesian! I have decided that there are no bad rooms at the Polynesian. Last May 2002, I worried over room location and put a request in for Samoa. We ended up in Rapa Nui...WAY far away, I thought. I was disappointed on check-in. Turns out that was a great location, too! Very close to the TTC and a nice walk to the GCH and volcano pool. The best choice is to probably request Tokelau. It has a central locaton and the rooms are nice. Have a great time!

Just returned from the Polynesian last night! We were in Rapa Nui rm 2123. We truly believed we were the only ones in the building since we never saw anyone on our floor. We had a lovely view of tropical foliage with a partial view of the fireworks at night. I think to be a door or two down (toward the TTC side) would give an even better fireworks view. Easy walk to Great Ceremonial House as well as TTC. It was a quiet, get away for us. Make sure and check out Tikiman's site (I don't know address off the top of my head). I think Tokelau is also a great building.

You know what? We may have been in Raratonga, not Rapa Nui. Whichever building is closest to the TTC. We had an end room by the stairs on the side by the TTC and we couldn't see the fireworks. :confused: That's why I think I'm confusing them. I'll check Tikiman's site and let you know.

No, no I was right the first time. We were in Rapa Nui. Wow! We sat out on that balcony and we didn't see fireworks...bummer! I really wasn't looking for them, though. We were in the room directly across from the elevator facing the gardens and Tahiti. Room 2126. Like I said, we thought it was great.

For Uncle ALbert,

I got the rate of $224.00 garden view. The CM called it an internet rate. I got the code from mousesavers. The AP rate was also 224.00, so I think I got a great deal. THanks for all who posted. I need to find a poly map and check to see where I want to be. Also if anyone has the link to Tikiman's site I would love it.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann, go to Mousesavers and click on the links. There is a link to Steve's Polynesian site there. I don't know it off the top of my head.

You can really enjoy being in the Poly room knowing you got such a great deal. And believe me you and your family will love it. Be sure to listen for the Hawaii Music playing under the water in the Volcano pool. Also don't forget to request a full balcony if that is important to you.

Uncle Albert

We stayed in Tolelau and found it to be pretty central. the quiet pool is right there, the Volcano pool is about a 1 minute stroll, as is the food area. You are close to the bus stop, laundry and the path to TTC. And the beach is at the end of the building. Can't tell you how many times my dd and I just walked to the end of the hall and watched the fireworks or EWP from the outside stairway!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter