• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help with hotels

AnnaE4

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure which board to post this on but here goes.

We are going to WDW this weekend and already have a great rate at All Stars Music for Friday and Saturday nights. We have decided to leave Thursday night and drive until we get through Jacksonville, Florida and then sleep (or try to) several hours then drive the rest of the way to WDW and get there by about 8 or 9 o'clock. We are driving from Summerville (near Charleston), South Carolina, and it will take about 4 hours to get to Jacksonville. I figure that if we can drive though Jacksonville at night, we will miss the heavy traffic on Friday morning.

Ok, here's where I need help. Does anybody know of an inexpensive hotel/motel south of Jacksonville on or near I-95? We are looking for a clean room that is fairly cheap.

Thanks.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter