Need help with Character breakfast/lunch???

lauriann

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at Shades of Green, across from the Poly. Poly has a character breakfast, so I was wondering if it would be more convenient to just go there. I have two girls, ages 3 and 5. Any recommendations??? I was thinking about doing it the first morning that we are there, and then taking the monorail to Magic Kingdom. We have never been to Disney, so we are a bit lost as to what is best.

Any help would be great! :confused3

Smiles,
Lauri

From what I've read in a trip report the walk to the Poly is quick and easy from SOG. As for being more convenient to do the character breakfast there would be a matter of opinion. Once you walk to the Poly you've got the whole monorail line convenient to you to get to other character breakfasts; 1900 Park Fair at the GF (1st stop on monorail then hop back on to get to MK), Chef Mickey at Contemporary (3rd stop on monorail after Poly it would be quicker to walk back to the MK after eating instead of riding the monorail around again), or even taking the monorail to MK and eating in the park at CRT or CP (2nd stop after GF and before Contemporary). Walking to the Poly opens up alot of convenient options for you to pick the one you like best. Oh and the only character meals listed that have lunch also are at MK.

HTH, Calie

With girls that age you should consider the Cinderella Breakfast at MK. The setting is nice, the food is good, and the princesses were all great! (Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty... even 'princess' Mary Poppins). It was definately the highlight of the trip for my 4 year old. It's very popular though, so you'll want to book early!

Is their a site where I can check out the different locations? The cinderella breakfast would really be a hit with my girls. Thank you for all the info :flower:

Smiles,
Lauri

If your daughters like all the princesses, I would suggest lunch at Restaurant Akershus in Norway at Epcot. My daughters loved this. We saw Jasmine, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle and Ariel. The food was okay, but we went more to see the princesses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter