Need help from Scrapbookers!!

Don't make the mistake I made and order from Memories Direct. I is the BOGO kit for $39.95. The looks on the infomercial were very deceiving.

What everyone has said is really the best advice. I have shopped Joann's online and ALWAYS watch for the 40% off coupon from Hobby Lobby and now Michael's has been having a 50% off one item each week. I know that where I'm from this week Hobby Lobby has alot of items at 50% off. Can't beat that - plus a 40% off one item!! :cool1:

Good luck and have fun - you just may get addicted to this. I just went to do a small album for a Disney trip and now I can't stop!! :goodvibes

JoAnne Fabric, Michaels, and AC Moore all have a lot of scrapbooking merchandise. Purchase items that are on clearence or sale that week.

A.C. Moore is anothere option. Also a gift certificate to a local craft or scrappbooking store is a good idea. I have bought a few things from Oriental Trading Company over the years but not the albums. I have been an avid scrapbooker for over 12 years so I am a bit of a snob when it comes to my albums. I much prefer creative memories but they can be expensive, they will last forever though. Another idea is www.paperwishes.com get a gift certificate from there and include one of their catalogs with it. Try a local scrapbook store and ask them for ideas and good brands. Then go to A.C. Moore or Michaels with a 40% off coupon and get the same thing.

Hope this helps.

I don't know why this thread from 2006 has been revived, but I no longer have a need.

Thanks to all the people who have been PMing me, leaving me utterly and totally confused. :rotfl:
I had totally forgotten about this thread.

Never underestimate BigLots. I just got 16 pairs of funny scissors for $10.00. They may also have books for a good price.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter