Need help filling bags of goodies

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Filling bags for DS, Dnephew, and Dneice.

So far I have purchased great Disney Duffles on Wheels (last summer)these will be their suitcases and I have placed hats (TDS on clearance rack), sunglasses, autograph books, fat pens, splash balls, disney pez dispensers, mickey soap saved from last years on site visit, disney canteen fans, so gang what am I missing that the kids will enjoy. You know the little things that make the trip more fun.

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
Off site Caribe Royale 97
All Sports 00
DXL 5/01

I always packed Disney coloring books and crayons and markers. We have a long drive to get there and it always helped pass the time!

Sending a little pixie dust your way to brighten up your day!

A roll of shiny pennies to use in the penny press machines.

Also, there are lots of Disney snacks-fruit snacks, pez dispensers, etc... that you can add to the goody bags. :D

When I was at Walmart on Monday, they had bags of chocolates with Disney characters (Snow White, Peter Pan, Cinderella, etc) on the wrappers. $.25! The bag had holly around the edges, but there was nothing else to make it look out-of-season.

My kids also love Wonderballs. A little pricier than I usually go, put we get them for special occassions.

Definitely the Disney coloring books and crayons! I take a few pages out to restaurants sometimes and have "coloring contests." They all win and so do we since it kept them busy at dinner! How about a few Disney dollars? I love your ideas and am planning for the Easter Bunny to deliver a very-Disney basket this year (it'll be our 2nd day there)

My DD LOVES those compressed washcloths they sell at TDS. I took a couple on our last trip and she had fun while relaxing in the tub after a busy day in the parks.

Juls
FW 77,79,81,90,99..Oct 2001!

you'll find Betty Crocker fruit snacks. They have Winnie-the-Pooh fruit chews, Princess fruit rolls and Mickey fruit roll-ups. I also found (out for Valentine's Day) a large bag of the heart shaped suckers with Minnie & Mickey on the wrapper.
I have also been purchasing Disney stickers, sold at Hallmarks, as a little extra.

what wonderful ideas...we are staying at HIFS so the gummy treats with the dis characters will be great to have for the return to the hotel....and I love the washcloths....hmmmmmm by the time we go I won't have room for clothes....got the coloring books as xmas gifts so we will pack those too!.....

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
All Sports 00
DXL 5/01

Am doing these for my nieces and nephews for out trip this summer.
I'm including disposable cameras, got them all on sale or with a great coupon. Also got mini-mister/fans combo, on clearance at Target. Disney Key chains, from dollar store. Mini-flashlights. Rain ponchos, target clearance. Disney toys and bracelets, alos on clearance. Mini picture albums.
I'm going to include an autograph album and some beach toys, sunglasses, goggles.
Go to the Dollar Store! :D :D

Went to our local Big Lots store yesterday. Found TONS of great Disney "stuffers". Buzz Lightyear candy bars, Pez, pen and paper sets, Dinosaur fruit roll ups, Pluto and Bear figurines, vinyl clings, a Mickey camera that dispenses Smarties candies. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but I was pretty excited!

Okay I got Dis pez dispensers, goofy, mickey and pluto ( a different one for each child) disposable cameras with the flash for 2.98 WOW was that a deal. But oh my I forgot about the rain ponchos.....whew glad you mentioned it. They are only about a buck here as compared to 5 in the parks. My sister thinks I am nuts...well maybe..... :D :D :D I will go check out the Big Lots near me for deals tomorrow after work...thats where I got my autograph books for a buck and some Dis stickers for the fronts of them, sure beats 7 dollars in the park....love this board.... :cool: :cool:

Caribbean Beach 91
Off site 92
All Sports 00
DXL 5/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest