Need help choosing with 2 13-mo-olds...

Have you considered renting/transferring the additional points so you can stay at BLT the whole time?

We stayed at BLT in a 2BR LV for 5 days with our 2 kids (age 4 and 3 months at the time) and my parents and my sister, her partner and their baby (7 mo). We put our family of 4 in the master (4 yo in a blow up toddler bed that we brought), and then my parents and sister's family in the 2nd bedroom w 2 Queens and a crib. One thing we really liked was having 3 full baths, which I would think with 7 adults would be really necessary. We didn't feel squished, as only one night did my sister and her wife and kid spend in the LR; then they all apparently decided that it was easier to just have 2 rooms for sleeping and have the main LR for hanging out.

Have you considered renting/transferring the additional points so you can stay at BLT the whole time?

We stayed at BLT in a 2BR LV for 5 days with our 2 kids (age 4 and 3 months at the time) and my parents and my sister, her partner and their baby (7 mo). We put our family of 4 in the master (4 yo in a blow up toddler bed that we brought), and then my parents and sister's family in the 2nd bedroom w 2 Queens and a crib. One thing we really liked was having 3 full baths, which I would think with 7 adults would be really necessary. We didn't feel squished, as only one night did my sister and her wife and kid spend in the LR; then they all apparently decided that it was easier to just have 2 rooms for sleeping and have the main LR for hanging out.

Wow, that's great that you got 5 people in one room to leave the main area for hanging out. I haven't looked in to transferring points, so I'm not sure how to go about doing that. Also, I am not really sure what will be available when my booking window opens, so I don't know how many points I really may need. I will look into it, thanks! I don't want to rent points, though I have done that once before.

Wow, that's great that you got 5 people in one room to leave the main area for hanging out. I haven't looked in to transferring points, so I'm not sure how to go about doing that. Also, I am not really sure what will be available when my booking window opens, so I don't know how many points I really may need. I will look into it, thanks! I don't want to rent points, though I have done that once before.

It wasn't that bad (easy for me to say, lol) - as I recall the room was plenty large for 2 queens and a crib, and they all stayed up pretty late and only used the room for sleeping, so it wasn't too big a deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter