Need DISign help For upcoming cruise

bailey3131

Mouseketeer
Hello… My daughter, future son-in-law and myself we’re going on a cruise the end of January and looking for some awesome DISigns!!

Nichole.. Tink, Minnie really anything girly And celebrating my birthday

Bailey-BOO, tink

Justin- Sully Star Wars

Magic January 27 through January 31, 2022

****Just let your creative ideas flow…With the individual for each of us plus also anything in a group setting with the three of us
Thank y’all so much!!!

Hello… My daughter, future son-in-law and myself we’re going on a cruise the end of January and looking for some awesome DISigns!!

Nichole.. Tink, Minnie really anything girly And celebrating my birthday

Bailey-BOO, tink

Justin- Sully Star Wars

Magic January 27 through January 31, 2022

****Just let your creative ideas flow…With the individual for each of us plus also anything in a group setting with the three of us
Thank y’all so much!!!

Hi, if you don't get anyone to help send me a message and I will see if I can help you!

Nena

Hi, if you don't get anyone to help send me a message and I will see if I can help you!

Nena
Hello… If you could message me I would appreciate it wasn’t there another Facebook page with information on Cruise magnets? Thank you very much

I am so sorry! I just saw this. Life has been throwing some curve balls at us. If you still need help I am sending you a message as well.

Nena

Nena
Hi Nena,

Are still able to make some magnet signs? If so, thank you, can we have the following?

Emma- Mei Mei
Erin- Black Panther
Gail- Thumper
Family- Song Family Cruise August 15th - 19th on the Wish

If you are too busy no worries.

Regards,
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter