Need discount hotel sites

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone here has the site I used last year for hotels in orlando that are deeply discounted. It was floridatravel...or discount travel.....can anyone remember??? UGH!! I need three nights in July at a good rate. Last year I got HIFS for around a $100. Hoping to get that again.

cindy

I think the one you are looking for is

www.2000floridatravel.com

sounds out of date but it still works. Last year I also found this best rate there. This year, hotelkingdom was better. Try as many sites as you can, the rates vary quite a bit.

Hotwire is the best place for hotels when you absoultely, positivley have to go and dont really care about which hotel. I've gotten great deals off this site.

I got a great deal..

Caribe Royale Suites off property for 118 per night including a full buffet breakfast.
We have stayed here before and love this hotel. very close to the parks and well kept.

Just needed three nights before our Hard Rock Hotel stay....

yippee

Cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter