Need dining ideas... Help

danj

Mouseketeer
Was making dining ressies for our upcoming trip in august with 4 yr old DD, and made reservations for fairytale lunch at Cinderella's Royal table. Tried to make reservations for the Aloha Show, but its booked throughout our stay. I need some ideas for other shows or dining that a 4yr would like. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated

Did you try for the Hoop Dee Doo Revue? It's a lot of fun and entertaining. Reviews say it's a lot better than Spirit of Aloha, but I haven't done the luau since 1978 (!!), so I can't really say.

For a 4 year old - Chef Mickey's is an obvious and fun choice for the characters. Sci Fi diner is fun -- you eat in cars and it's like you're at the drive-in.

'Ohana has a character breakfast -- there's a lot of options.

:thumbsup2Chef Mickeys BK, Dinner or during a few weeks in Aug they have opened up for lunch. I think your DD will love it. Also Garden Grill for dinner she might enjoy. They have Chip & Dale. We are trying in Aug. Ohana for BK as I read great things about the character interaction. Good Luck and enjoy.:cool1:

Maryann :surfweb:

I have been to the spirit of aloha and didn't think it was that great (food or show). I would never do it again. I have heard really positive things about Hoop Dee Doo. I haven't been, but it seems to get good reviews.

How about Princess Storybook at Akershus in Norway at EPCOT? We took my 4 yr old DS and 2 yr old DS and they had a great time! (older DS got kisses from 3 princesses....he didn't want me to wash off the lipstick)

Here's some I think your 4 year old DD would like:

Crystal Palace at MK (Winnie the Pooh characters)
Princess Storybrook Dining at Epcot (the Princesses)
Garden Grill at Epcot (Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale)
Hollywood & Vine breakfast at DHS (Little Einsteins and JoJo and Goliath)
Donald's Safari Breakfast at AK
Chef Mickey's at Contemporary (Mickey,Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald)
1900 PF at GF (Cinderella, Prince Charming, Step-Sisters)
Ohana's breakfast at Poly (Lilo & Stitch)

My 3 year old DD loved the Biergarten at Epcot. The kids can get out on the dance floor during part of the show which she loved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter