• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need a middle name for our baby girl Lucy

The_Princess's_Mommy

Mouseketeer
Hi Dis-friends!

We are expecting our DD#2 in a few weeks, and we need a little help with her middle name. Our 1st daughter is Penny Lane, and we know we want to name our new baby Lucy (yes, we are Beatles fans) :)

However, we are stuck on Lucy's middle name! We were thinking Lucy Jane (then we would have Penny Lane and Lucy Jane). But we're not convinced.

Any thoughts out there? Love to hear opinions and suggestions!

Of the cutsy rhyming names for the sisters..sorry.:confused3

But for baby Lucy, how about Michelle or Carol---both Beatles songs:goodvibes

Lucy Louise? Lucy Ann? Lucy Renee'? Lucy Elizabeth? Lucy Grace? Lucy Victoria? Lucy Joy? Lucy Rose?

If you're on a Beatle's theme, how about Lucy Skye or Lucy Diamond? Or there's always Lucy Eleanor (from Eleanor Rigby). This is kind of fun!:)

Luv Bunnies said:
If you're on a Beatle's theme, how about Lucy Skye or Lucy Diamond? Or there's always Lucy Eleanor (from Eleanor Rigby). This is kind of fun!:)

I really like Lucy Skye!

I love the middle name Grace, lol, it's the one we have picked out for our baby if it's a girl. I also like Anne for a middle name :). Also not a fan of rhyming names here, but that's just me.

Lucy Marie or Lucy Lynn.

I guess it really depends on how the flow with your last name goes :) I liked a lot of middle names that ended with an "e" sound but our last name just didn't work with it. lol

My first thought was Lucy Diamond, but I really like Lucy Skye!!!!

My first thought was Sky (or some spelling of it) because it matches and flows well. I personally think Eleanor is a great name but it doesn't go well with Lucy (which is adorable btw).

My first thought was Sky (or some spelling of it) because it matches and flows well. I personally think Eleanor is a great name but it doesn't go well with Lucy (which is adorable btw).

Yeah, I agree. Lucy Eleanor doesn't flow at all, but Eleanor Lucy does!

One of my girls' middle name is Sky. :) I love that name.

I really like Lucy Sky or Lucy Diamond, Lucy Diamond is super cute. :)

I would let Lucy stand on its own, NO middle name.

Lucy is going to be an interesting name to grow up with, especially being named after a song (ask my friend Mandy about that one, and even though I was not named for the song, know that almost every person that ever talks to me has called me "Miss Molly" for the song at at least one point), and I would probably not try to find a cutesie fit or something that will make it singsong, or something to coordinate even more with her sister...I would just let her be Lucy.

She can always add a middle name as she gets older, as I did.

How about a name that is one of the Beatles wives' names?

Lucy Olivia <---I like this one
Lucy Linda
Lucy Barbara

Unfortunately, Lucy Yoko is just not right. :rotfl2:

Or you could go with Lucianna or Luciana.

Or, Lucy Starr. Not in a song, but still in tune with the Beatles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter