Need a comfortable affordable flip flop for summer

i have a pair of Reef that I LOVE!!! sooo comfy! Just got a pair of Roxy (sale at Macys') that are good so far, but they are new.. and a pair of Havinas (probably not spelled correctly) that are great too!!!... I try a bit of everything.. haven't found the perfect pair just yet!

Love my Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops. Feels like your feet just forms and melts into them. I forget I have them on.

8521-975761-p.jpg

I LOVE sanuk flip flops- they are so squishy and comfy:lovestruc!!!! I found them at Macy's but I have also seen them at dillards they are located near the Reef flip flops and run about $30

Sanuk yoga mat flip flops are my favorite too! I ordered them off of Amazon. They are so comfortable.

Another vote for the Teva Mush. I haven't bought a new pair for 3 years and mine are all I wear in the summer.

I bought mine at Scheels.

I LOVE my TEVAS! I have had them for two years and wear them almost every day esp in the warm months (and in TN that is almost 7-8 months out of the year). I just wore through my 1st pair and intend to buy two pairs this year!

My Kids live in Teva mush all summer...I am not a big flip flop person but I love Teva sport sandals, I have at least four pairs.

Everyone around here is wearing Yellow Box flip flops. My DDs say that's what they want for summer.

Can anyone tell me if they are comparably comfortable to the Teva Mush or JCrew or others mentioned here??

Everyone around here is wearing Yellow Box flip flops. My DDs say that's what they want for summer.

Can anyone tell me if they are comparably comfortable to the Teva Mush or JCrew or others mentioned here??

I love Yellow Box flip flops .....they're about as comparable as the JCrew flip flops as far as comfort. IMO, I think the JCrew ones last longer.

I've heard wonderful things about TEVA Mush and would like to try a pair.

I love REEF flip flops, they are super comfy and have a cloth part that goes over your foot and in between your toes, it is really soft and comfy. They kind of mold to your foot and will last forever. Seriously, I've had a pair since 2000 and they are still going strong!

I love love love my yellowboxes. I just picked up two more pairs today from Belks. They have them on sale for $19.99 at Belks and they are wonderful.

Love J crew flops, volatile flops and Im not kidding Old navy rubber flops, I buy 5 or 6 pair every summer .. walked all over Disney in them lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter