Nearly Booking

Dave_uk

Mouseketeer
£ 3150 TCD
£ 2957 £ 1842 DIY H+T £ 1115 Flight
£ 3085 Thomas cook
£ 3113 Disney

Hello every one, just been looking at prices and DIY is coming up a bit cheaper so just 2 question

- Is 1115 a good price on a flight (2 people from Manchester)
- Also how to you get from the airport to Disney are you able to add on the magical express?

Thanks again every one:goodvibes

Are you still pricing 5th Sept 2010 for 3 weeks? All flights are not released yet, next day or 2 they will be all out.

Just looked at Virgin only upto returning 24th Sept.
2nd-24th £455pp ( or £417 +2,000miles)

If you are staying onsite Magical express is free.

looking at only 2 weeks now and just doing disney and then 2 days at universal .... not doing every thing is an excuse to go back in 2011 :goodvibes

Traveling on the 5th for 14 nights from manchester 2 adults i got a price of
£1115

Who is £1115 with?

5th for 2 weeks
Virgin £1024

4th for 2 weeks
Virgin £940
Virgin Miles & money £834 + 4,000miles

Who is £1115 with?

5th for 2 weeks
Virgin £1024

4th for 2 weeks
Virgin £940
Virgin Miles & money £834 + 4,000miles

The price I got was with virgin seams you found it cheaper.

This I would prefer to get flights with virgin or BA and to MCO just because its easier.

Think I am just going to have to compare different dates where is the best place to look at flights.

Thanks again:thumbsup2

PS can i just ask "Virgin Miles & money £834 + 4,000miles" whats that:confused3

PS can i just ask "Virgin Miles & money £834 + 4,000miles" whats that:confused3

Would this be your 1st Virgin flight?
When you fly with them you gain Miles on your flying club account https://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/index.jsp
You can then use these miles to get discounts or free (pay taxes) flights.

If you have not flown with them before then you would have to find other ways to gain miles but it takes a while, offers might be over by the time you have 4,000 you need.
One of fastest ways is get a free Virgin credit card, use it once to buy a low value item and they give you 3,000 miles.
http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/g...CWP06&WT.mc_id=uk_cc005&mc=VAA-HP-46292-46627
Other ways to earn miles.
http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/gb/frequentflyer/earnmiles/index.jsp

Yer this is my first time with them first time to Orlando so its all a bit confusing so I thank you so much for your help, you really have helped a lot.
Think I am just going to have to look at the different dates and see what I come up with, is the £940 a good price what sort of price should I be looking at/

One last question is it possible to pay a deposit only when booking a flight or do you normally pay for it all at once?

Thanks again:thumbsup2:cool1:

So excited only 315 days to go:scared1:

Sept is low season, possibly do better by waiting but as always a risk, many like to book now and pay a little more to be certain they get what they want.
I would wait but don't mind going indirect, I would be looking for £400 direct or about £325 indirect.
I suspect for your 1st trip its not worth the savings to wait unless money is tight.
Yes you pay upfront for flight only, you could look at flydrives and pay deposit only but then pay more.

thanks i will hang on a bit then see what else comes along and get christmas out the way.

One last question what is virgin Economy like and what does on line check in do?

Thanks again every one:goodvibes

Virgin are hit and miss, last few years we have had more delays with them than any other carrier but you can delays with any.
Food not great but no economy airline food is, we eat before boarding many times.
In flight entertainment, we have had a lot of problems with broken screens, earphones not fitting socket etc. Also broken seats, generally Virgin planes from Manchester are in desperate need of a refit but I think we have been really unlucky as others hane no problems.
They are not as good as they were but they get you to Orlando and back direct at a fair price.

Online check in do 24 hours before, get your seats and print you boarding passes then at airport you just goto bag drop and saves standing in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter