NCAA Tourney Brackets!

My favorite new team is Florida Gulf Coast. Probably have no shot of winning it, but boy are they fun to watch!:thumbsup2

Great story but Cindy's slipper is going to come off in their next game. Still cannot access my bracket. I know it sucks but don't know how bad. Who is ahead Nemi?

Ok guys, I started up a second chance bracket.

Group Name - DISDADS - A NEW HOPE
Group ID: 10877
Password: mickey

Well I filled it out in hopes to redeem my ever falling original bracket. I predicted all the wrong upsets. :lmao: 32 did me in again.

Great story but Cindy's slipper is going to come off in their next game. Still cannot access my bracket. I know it sucks but don't know how bad. Who is ahead Nemi?

Your in 7th place right now, tied with a few others. I need a lot more help right now. It's really ugly. My only shot is to get Louisville/Miami in the final with a Miami victory.

You still have 3 of your final 4 left with 3 in front of you that have Louisville as winning so you'll need to beat them in the 16 and 8 round.

Looks like I'm buying the Dole Whips.

Your in 7th place right now, tied with a few others. I need a lot more help right now. It's really ugly. My only shot is to get Louisville/Miami in the final with a Miami victory.

You still have 3 of your final 4 left with 3 in front of you that have Louisville as winning so you'll need to beat them in the 16 and 8 round.

Looks like I'm buying the Dole Whips.

Thanks for the update. And no, Dole Whips are not on the line. Unless they have the spiced rum in them.

I'm bringing up the rear but on the plus side all of my Final 4 teams are alive and like 6 of 8 Elite 8 teams.

Only 5 out of the original 34 have joined in the second chance bracket. Deadline to join is 4:15PST

I am saying both of my final two are out and I have absolutely NO chance of coming out well on the first one. :rotfl2:

I think I have two left. I'll try to get another bracket done. Been in meeting all week.:headache::mad:

I know I'm not a dad, but I came in second place in my office brackets with my aptly named "Shooting for Second" bracket

Bumping this thread from last year. Wondering if DisDadDoc is going to start us up a group again this year.

Messaged Chris and he will be setting it up again. Stay tuned for further details.

Twin Dad said:
Can we do it through Yahoo do we get a shot at the billion?

The past couple of years we have gone through Yahoo. They should just cut me the billion dollar check now. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter