National Coupons

M

MomTo2Princess

Hi - We're going in the middle of December, and I'm wondering if anyone has seen a National coupon that won't expire until 12/31/02. Last checked, the coupon in the Disney web site expires 04/02. I'm NOT a member of Disney Club or Annual Pass.

Thanks for your help!

I would try to use the same coupon code. It accepted it for my May reservation when I made it a couple months ago. A coupon then came in the mail with the Disney Club mailing about a month ago and expires 9/30/02 (same code as the website).

The Entertainment Club coupon for National usually expires at the end of the year (I didn't buy a book this year so I'm not sure).

Hi Debbie - Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, the system wouldn't accept the coupon for our time of travel. I guess I'll keep looking!

I always make my December reservation with National around August or September. The past 2 or 3 years this was the time that the rates were lowest on their system. I got this past December for $115 (6 days) with the Disney Club discount and the free day (Emerald Club full size). You could make a reservation now and then cancel it if a better deal comes up.

The Entertainment Club coupons are good until 12/31/02. There are several: $15 or $20 off a weekly rental, one free weekend day, etc. I found that the $20 off a weekly rental was the best, even better than the DC one for one free weekend day. That one was only about $17 off for me. You will have to show the coupon though to get the discount.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You're talking about the Disney Travel Coupon, are you not? We used that coupon last year because Disney Club had not extended their rates either. The Travel Coupon did not extend it's freeday discount until about mid March. Who knows if the date will extend this year? Disney Club offers better discounts on National Car rentals. DC discounts are good until 12/02 it might be worth it to join?:)

Yes, that's the coupon I was talking about. I thought about joining DC but the cost of joining would offset the savings from the coupon. We'll be staying at HIFS ($102/night) so we won't need the room discounts. We'll be buying our park tickets at AAA so we'll get 5% off ticket prices (I think about the same as DC). I'm not sure if there are any other benefits from DC that we can take advantage of besides the National Car Rental savings.

Thanks for your suggestions!

If you belong to any warehouse club like Costco, BJ's or Sam's you can see if they have any coupons available in theit travel magazine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter