Narita - Limo Buses Running?

Madhattermad

Mouseketeer
Hiya,

Does anyone know if the 'limo' buses are currently running from Narita airport to Disney Resorts? I travel on 13 October and can't seem to find any info on if these services are available or not? We land at 15:10 if anyone has timings also.

Best

K.

Hiya,

Does anyone know if the 'limo' buses are currently running from Narita airport to Disney Resorts? I travel on 13 October and can't seem to find any info on if these services are available or not? We land at 15:10 if anyone has timings also.

Best

K.

Curious too if anyone has info since we're going in December. But as far as I can tell, NRT-TDR is not running, only HND-TDR since tickets don't show up. The route still shows up on the time table though, which is very confusing!

Curious too if anyone has info since we're going in December. But as far as I can tell, NRT-TDR is not running, only HND-TDR since tickets don't show up. The route still shows up on the time table though, which is very confusing!
I’ve found the same, the airport daily timetable seems to suggest it is running but only once or twice a day - in the end I have booked a private transfer but will see what I can find out when we land as it’s unlikely to be our only trip in the coming months. I also haven’t booked a return transfer so if it’s still running we’ll get it back to the airport. Watch this space 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter