Narcosess - Dress code question

Ancestry: That's it, but there is also a prohibition against t-shirts with "offensive" words or pictures..
And the key to it all is the "not permitted" portion.The rest is a "suggested code"--what they would like you to wear. But you will see all kinds of shorts (for instance) that probably would not fall in the category of "dress shorts".

And I am always puzzled about the "jacket optional" part--I could count on one hand the times I've seen a man in a jacket eating in a WDW restaurant.
Why even mention it???

Completely agree! :thumbsup2 My husband usually wears his regular cargo shorts along with a polo shirt, but to my husband cargo shorts are dress shorts. :lmao:

Casual dress is appropriate for California Grill. It seems there are two schools of thought on the dress codes for dinner; some people like to go right from the park to the restaurant and others like to shower, change and get a bit more dressed up. Honestly, as long as you don't look like you just left the pool, you should be fine.

As a matter of fact this trip will be a sit by the pool trip. We will of course shower and change for dinner so we should be good to go.:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter