Narcoossee's at the Floridian

Tink1024

Earning My Ears
Quick question....is there a specific dress code for Narcoossee's?? If anyone knows please help me! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Same as the other Signature restaurants ... trousers or dress shorts for men; trousers, dress shorts, or skirt for women ... no cut-offs, nothing torn ... no bathing suits or bathing-suit coverups ... you can wear a T-shirt but it must not have an offensive message.

1) Signature eateries are SUPPOSED ot have a dress code.
2) However, the code is no longer ibserved or enforced.
3) Like Pirates, the code is more of a guideline.
4) I have seen some real crudy dress.

Been there several times. We have noticed a little bit of everything. I can say that most people do not wear "park clothes." Usually for guys - dockers and collared shirts, for ladies - sundresses, capris/dress shirts, or nice shorts outfits. I have seen a few jean shorts and t-shirts, but even then, they looked fresh and clean.

When I was there in Sept there was everything from shorts and tees to one couple in a tux and ballgown.

And no hats or baseball caps while sitting at your table. We had come straight from ESPN weekend, so we all had our team hats..... No problem taking them off, we just had to remember to grab them when we left.

When we went in March, my husband wore dress shorts and a collared shirt with sandals. I wore a casual spring dress. I think we both fit in well. No matter what you wear, though, the food is outstanding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter