Name Your Biggest Holiday Weakness!

eggnog.
Publix's thanksgiving sandwich (similar to the WDW Thanksgiving sandwich)
latest

I've very weak when it comes to: sugar cookies with thick homemade icing, fudge (the only time I make it), hot apple cider, peanut blossom cookies, eggnog, puppy chow, Christmas movies and tv specials (classic ones, not Hallmark because we don't have cable), Christmas music. I love Christmastime!

Pretty much everything.

Music...I'll play it all day, non-stop...until I drive DW nuts

Sweets...the week of Xmas/New Years is my week to indulge, and I do...

Post Xmas sales...I don't even want to think about how much I've spent buying lights, indoor stuff and other clearance items

Fried ham. I'm pretty sure I've taken 10 years off my life with all the fried candied ham I've eaten over the years. My arteries are lined with it. Also spending money on my kids.

Wrapping paper and ribbons and bows and gift tags. I love wrapping presents and making sure everything coordinates.

Before I lost it all in a fire I had over 30 rolls of paper. I’m slowly building up my collection again.

Not sure if this counts but my weakness is procrastinating because it doesn't "feel" like time to get with it until about mid-December. I actually find Christmas-fuss too early to be annoying. Then every good thing comes in a rush (parties, church events, decorating, baking, hosting, feasting, drinking, shopping, wrapping, traveling to family) and I'm flapping around like a chicken with my head cut off and it's all over in a blink. Every year I resolve to do it differently and every year it's just the same.

Cookies, fudge, Muddy Buddies.

Music and holiday scented candles. I also have a weakness for gingerbread related decorations (houses, people, etc.) but oddly enough I don't particularly like the taste of gingerbread.

Holiday candles! I ordered 11 when Bath and Body Works finally put their new holiday scents on their website! Problem is I use an electric burner instead of actually lighting them so I pretty much have every candle I have bought in the past 15 years, so I really look like I have a candle hoarding mental illness. I just cannot pass up 10 different versions of sugar cookie scents

...chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose...yeah I'm a sucker not only for the song but the entire tableau it creates in my mind.

Frozen pink cloud
Homemade real whipped cream
Chopped maraschino cherries & juice
Whole bag of marshmallows cut up
Mix it together and freeze:tongue:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter