MythBusters at VWL!!

All I could think about was the comment someone made about it that I read just before we left about it reminding them of the hallway in the Shining, especially when I was walking it alone! :rotfl:

As long as these two don't pop out, I am fine.
shiningtwins6lg.jpg

Long as Jack's not a guest;) My family gets the giggles every time we walk down the hallway thinking how much it looks like the one in the movie.

We luv it so:cloud9: Think for some it's moreso the initial trek from the main lobby, down the walkway, into the Villas, etc. that is off-putting...no biggie imo.

Self-parking? They have self-parking? No thank you, do enough walking in the parks.

It was you that put that thought in my head now wasnt it? I have never even thought of that before and from the very first time I stepped of the elevator this trip to the very last time that thought popped into my head.

Lori

It was you that put that thought in my head now wasnt it? I have never even thought of that before and from the very first time I stepped of the elevator this trip to the very last time that thought popped into my head.

Lori
:rotfl: guilty as charged!

Of course, in our family's case, it just makes it all the cooler.

Honey, I'm home:banana:

sorry

Granny - I agree completely!!!

although being spoiled by OKW - the parking is long - especially carrying groceries.

don't ask why I don't use valet parking - I don't know. I definitely do at BWV - but never have at VWL. Guess it is time to reconsider.

You want to talk about long walks at OKW, let's talk about carrying suitcases and a loaded cooler up all those stairs, only to have to walk to the bus stop to get ice later!
:rolleyes1

At least at VWL I can have the valet unload my car and bring everything to my room. (And yes, I self park).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter