My Universal Photo Packages

lebeau

Mouseketeer
EDIT: The original post was for the 2018 Mardi Gras special, but the thread has continued on with people providing updates on the latest photo package discounts. The link below should still take you to the most recent promotional deals. If you don't see one currently available, check back frequently. Specials run several times per year and can typically be used whenever you activate them regardless of the name of the package.

Thought I would share in case anyone is thinking about buying a photo package. Currently, Amazing Pictures is offering a "Mardi Gras" special. Here are the details:

$79.99
1 Year Unlimited Digital Downloads, 1 Free 5x7 Print, 1 Free 8x10 Print, In Park and Online Photo Discounts

There is also a 5-Day deal being offered:

2018 Mardi Gras MUP Special
$59.99
5 Days Unlimited Digital Downloads, 1 Free 5x7 Print, 1 Free 8x10 Print,1 Free Poster Print in Park, In Park and Online Photo Discounts

I called them to check if the package needs to be activated during Mardi Gras. They said there is no expiration date, so if you are going sometime later this year, you can still buy the package. It's quite a deal compared to other packages.

I know lots of people have been concerned about this deal expiring. If you call Universal, they will likely give you the wrong answer because the product is offered through Amazing Pictures, not Universal. If you want to contact AP directly to ask questions, here is there contact info:

Customer Service:
If you need to speak with our customer service please call 1.800.368.6386 (Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm E.S.T.) or email cs@amazingpictures.com.

Last edited:
I'm going in November and I'm wondering if this will work if I buy it now for then. Also does that mean it is good for an entire year? I'm just really leery about paying $80 and having it not be good when I'm there.

I'm going in November and I'm wondering if this will work if I buy it now for then. Also does that mean it is good for an entire year? I'm just really leery about paying $80 and having it not be good when I'm there.

I called and asked and they said that would be fine. You can activate whenever you like and it is good for a full year from activation.

If you want to call and ask them directly, the customer service line is 800-368-6386. You may have to leave a message for them to call you back.

That is awesome! I bought mine 5 day photo package on black friday, but this is a better deal. Thanks for posting

I think I'm going to pass and see if something comes out closer to my vacation. I'm on the fence about buying it to begin with.

Fingers crossed you're able to get what you want.

Made this a temporary sticky as this info will help many

Thanks. I hope everyone who is interested in a photo package can take advantage of the offer. When I talked to Amazing Pictures, they said they had gotten lots of calls about it.

I have purchased the PhotoConnect deals for two previous trips and really enjoyed the pics. I don't send them to be developed, but use the digital pics in Shutterfly photo books with no issues. I highly recommend!
For those who have purchased, in case you don't know, there is a Amazing Pictures app to download on your smart phone so you can view the pics while in the parks.

enhance
Here are few pics - Sorry they are so BIG!

enhance

enhance

enhance

Bought this and activated Sat. Definitely print your email. It took us forever to get it setup and guest services was very accommodating but ended up having to have me forward them the email to print, and even then the photo people had to take several minutes figuring out how to activate.

As someone who has never been to Disney, I think there are a good number of photographers around. Did see one or two meet and greets without thus far. But especially with this deal I think it is really worthwhile. And we have only had one issue getting a ride photo as we were not given our photo number once after FJ.

So, if I have an AP, I can get a full year's worth of digital pics for $80? That's not bad. I wonder if they will be good during Halloween Horror Nights. I have never gotten the photo package at Universal before or any pics. However, it looks like we will be going 3 times this year, so it might be worth it.

Some rides have the photo program no matter what special event is going on in the parks

Hhn would be included

Does anyone know if this deal is expired? The above link is only occasionally loading and with it does it's nearly blank. Hoping this is just a temporary glitch on amazing pictures website.

The discount prices are back!

I emailed asking if the discount had ended and they said that it had in fact ended. Then today, customer service emailed me saying the deal was extended but they did not know how long it would last. I booked the deal today:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!