My thoughts on our 3 nights on the Dream

tnkrbell

DIS Veteran
April 25-28
This is just my thoughts and not an official trip report because I am HORRIBLE at writing and do not think it would turn out well.

Let me start by saying that last year on went on my first cruise ever and got off and said I would NEVER cruise again!!(it was not a Disney cruise)
Well my Step Mom called in Feb and said she wanted to take all the siblings and family on a cruise for my Dad's 65 birthday. How could I say no??!!

We went on the Disney Dream April 25.
We arrived at the terminal and right there it was soooo much nicer then the terminal of the cruise we did last year.
When we walked on I couldnt believe the BEAUTIFUL lobby!! AMAZING!! Pictures do not do it justice you have to see it!!
We got our rooms oops Cabins at 1:30 I walked in and couldnt believe how big it was. We were in 8102 and the two cabin next to us were all our family so they took down the partitions so we had one big balcony!! It was awesome!!!!!!!!!!
These cabins are soooo big!! Tons of room and love the seperate bathrooms.

Aquaduck was so fun and we enjoyed both the adult pool area/bars and family area. Enjoyed wathching Disney movies while hanging in the sun enjoying a cold beverage.

Fast food and Cabbannas buffet was very good, wish Cabbanas buffet was an option at night also. My least favorite Mdr was animators, the others were good.
The buffet on CC was good I loved the spicy chicken sandwich and the Margaritas were delicious!!

pirate night fireworks show as sooo good felt I was in Disney World not the middle of the ocean.

We never got to check out any of the clubs too tired, definetly want to next trip we did get to visit them when we boarded and they look really cool. We did watch Oz and that was so neat beautiful theater.

I am ready to plan my next trip soooooooooooooooo much fun!

Excellent!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Glad the Dream changed your mind on cruising :-)

Definitely sounds like you had a great time. I can't wait to see fireworks while we are in the middle of the ocean lol Strange!!!

Enjoy planning the next one.

So glad you enjoy your cruise....it just the Disney touch....no one else has it.:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter