my signature?

i hope this one is ok for ya;)

a3a82a68.gif

ohhhhh....plzzzzzzzzzzz can I have one??

Can I have JANE....in a really girly theme??. I will leave it up to you just need to feel 'girly' sometimes!!

Thanks You!! :worship:

Laurafoster said:
Oooh i LOVE this, could i have something girly in pink too please??

laura

Stevie has posted that he cant do anymore for the time being as his photobucket has been filled, but he has given the website and said to follow the instructions, the link is above in Stevies last post. :goodvibes

Stevie (or anyone else!!)

I am so pathetic at this computer lark!!....when I go into properties and ctrl C the link and add it into my User CP by ctrl V....it just adds the link not the lovely pink glittery name!!!....Can you tell me what I am doing wrong??? Yes I know I am stupid and should go on a computer :badpc: course!!!

I uploaded the signature Stevie did for me and then copied the link into my signature :thumbsup2

i couldnt figure it our either! got one similar tho, not quite as good as i dont like the made with glitter maker stuff at the bottom lol.

just type this before your sig link:

hope it works!
i may have some space soemtime next week as im gonna have a clearout of me photobucket or even open another account!(lol)

p.s how do you get those likkle ticker things im not used to things like that,allthe forums im a member of suply them!lol

your welcoem jane;)

i think it will be friday when i get me thingy ma bob empty!
sorry

see ya later guys!
Google-Friend.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter