My rare/quest stuff for trade: taking offers today!

RockStarBaby said:
im sorry but i traded my codes but i have other things it says right be low this ok? look at it and tell me what you want ok
bye!

~RockStarBaby~

Oh, interesting. That's too bad, I would have really liked those rooms. Oh well....sorry but you don't have anything in your list that I am interested in, or do not already have 2 of, for what you're asking. If I may ask, though, what did you trade your codes for that was better than what I had? I'm just curious. Inquiring minds want to know!

~Mia~

MiakodaWDW said:
Oh, interesting. That's too bad, I would have really liked those rooms. Oh well....sorry but you don't have anything in your list that I am interested in, or do not already have 2 of, for what you're asking. If I may ask, though, what did you trade your codes for that was better than what I had? I'm just curious. Inquiring minds want to know!

~Mia~
Yes do tell!I'm quite curious myself!

Captain

can you post a picture of the peoplemover retro? i get confused and dont remeber if it is the one i want or not. thanks!

PopStar said:
can you post a picture of the peoplemover retro? i get confused and dont remeber if it is the one i want or not. thanks!

Alrighty, here ya go....peoplemover retro pin in all it's enlarged glory:

~Mia~

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. I just got home. Wanted Poster and princess hat for the pirate couch is good with me. It's the purple princess hat(not the tiara). I am usually on in the evenings, I'm on right now and will be for awhile still tonight, but can probably be on most anytime tomorrow if that's not good for you or you don't see this. Just let me know when we can meet up to make the trade. I'm so excited! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

jewelgrrl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter