My Pay for 4 days and stay 7 deal.

We had reservations for the Fort March 14-21st. When the deal came out, we switched to the POP March 14-22nd $200 less plus the $200 gift card. Haven't figured out the price difference on the gas (motorhome to van driving from southern pa) but to not have to cook, clean, or make beds makes this a vacation for me as well.

I have wanted to stay at the POP. It looks so fun from the pictures. I have heard the food court is great. My son is 5 so the cabin works well for us. We spend more time at the fort then at the parks. When he gets older, I would like to stay at the POP, WL and AKL. Have fun!

We're staying Jan. 16 - 23.
Couldn't pass up the deal and a chance to get away from cold weather :thumbsup2

We couldn't pass up this deal either.

Will be in from March 15 to March 21.

We finally settled on a 7 day Park Hopper with the no
expiration option of which we will use 4 days and "bank" the remaining 3 for a future trip.

The cost was $2279 for 2 of us and we get the $200 card.

Can we rent bikes at the Fort ??

Now if I can get a cabin near the canals so i can try a little fishing. :banana:

As long as you are paying for the non-expiry, why not get the 10 day pass?

We also had reservations for the Fort (driving down with camper from Michigan) for March but cancelled in favor of the 4+3 offer. We are staying for 8 nights, so did the 4+3 at ASMu for 7 nights and then 1 night with the code (just that saved $57 for one nights stay). We were just down there twice in 2008, so will not be going into the parks, but did have to buy at least one day ticket for the offer. (Will also be there again in Sept for free dining).

So - 8 nights at ASMu + 1 day MYW ticket for two adults = $727 ... then we also get a $200 gift card, so the cost is really $527!!!

We got RT air Detroit-Orlando for $150 each - $300 total.

So air+airport parking+8 nights hotel for two adults = $900.

Love it - Love it.

Whoops, correction ... add $84 for the 8th night to the previous total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter