My newest cooling strategy

Cindylieu

Mouseketeer
In addition to home-made neck coolers, I have just finished these home-made folding fans. I am so proud of them! They are about 9" in diameter and fold up into a little case. They are easy to use, light, and small. I'm hoping for cool breezes when we go next June, but just in case we will bring these bad boys and make our own.

Attachments

• IMG_1612.JPG
    IMG_1612.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1613.JPG
    IMG_1613.JPG
    136 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1616.JPG
    IMG_1616.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    149.7 KB · Views: 48
Super cute!! I love how they resemble the pop up laundry hampers. Every time I open one of those things out of the package it scares me.

Super cute!! I love how they resemble the pop up laundry hampers. Every time I open one of those things out of the package it scares me.

Don't let it pop you in the eye either. My husband did something like that during our 2009 trip, and it was painful. Not to mention ugly.

Great job, OP. Those look adorable. :)

They are made just like the laundry hampers too ! I made them with the same type of wire and I used a hamper's design to figure out how to make them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter