• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Last Little Wish

fantasymooma

No matter what the species, men are men!!
I was looking foward to celebrating the 4th of July this year on VMK with hopes of finally getting to buy those fireworks we have seen last year in the Host Rooms.

So VMK my last little wish is to finally get to have those fireworks. I always thought they were great looking. I would love it if we could enjoy those fireworks for atleast the last few weeks we have left.

Here is a look into last year's Host Phinny's Room. (picture from anya.sparrow's thread last year)

Phinnys_4thRoom.jpg

I wasn't playing last July 4th, but I've seen the fireworks since then in host rooms, and I love them too!

Thanks for the pic. I'd never seen those sparklers, but I'd love to have those too!

That was a great day. Visiting host rooms, guest rooms, wishing friends, and parading on Main Street! Good times...:goodvibes

I remeber those rides and hoped they would release the fireworks. The 4th of July is very important to me (this was my mom's Birthday) so anything to do with that day is something I'm interested in

I see that there are ALOT of new items out today.

I have my fingers crossed in hopes of seeing those fireworks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter