my first post

:cool1: Oh WOW!! What a great package. I hope you all are getting in the Disney Spirit. Awesome BIG GIVE!!!!

We have more Mickey Mail!!!!!

Amanda just loved her mickey mail
Thank you so much mommy2mrb

DSC05567.jpg

DSC05572.jpg

DSC05575.jpg

DSC05579.jpg

DSC05578.jpg

DSC05580.jpg

Ya for your give <3 I love the pics she takes of herself ;) I have a 19 year old so I see lots of those at my house ;)

Amanda you are most welcome! have fun creating some fun pages! and can't wait to hear what you get with the GC!

thank you for sharing all the photos and you pretty smile! have a wonderful, magical trip !

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Sounds like your trip is really taking shape.

We went to Medival Times while in Orlando. We had a great time. It was 24 years ago though....

We have been to DW in late October and have had wonderful weather.

For our dd, we made our own autograph books. I printed pictures of many Disney Characters. Some were from clipart and others were pictures that I found on the internet. Each evening, we would cut out the pictures of the characters that we had autographs from that day. We glued them beside the signature. We still like to look at the books every once in a while.

I just checked on the Michaels website and there are 4 stores in the area. You might be able to find some Disney things there. The Montreal one is in LaSalle. Here is the link for the addresses of the new stores:

http://hosted.where2getit.com/michaels/

I hadn't heard that they were open yet but it looks like it from the store websites (using the link above just click on the store closest and it will bring you to that stores website).

Also, we found some Disney things to bring along on our last trip. Some were found at Dollarama.

You are all going to have an amazing time.

Janna

My brother is the "King" at one of the Medieval Times.( I use that to explain why I'm such a princess) The shows are fun & full of adventure. The food is quite tasty, too, just be prepared to eat with your fingers :)

Are you guys doing Medieval Times? I completely missed that. We went last July to the one in Dallas. DH and I have talked about trying to take the kids when we were in Orlando. I am not sure when it will work though. I got the veggie meal and it was amazing, plus you get silverware with the veggie ;) . I love their soup and bread! I could eat it all day every day!

Sounds like your trip is really taking shape.

We went to Medival Times while in Orlando. We had a great time. It was 24 years ago though....

We have been to DW in late October and have had wonderful weather.

For our dd, we made our own autograph books. I printed pictures of many Disney Characters. Some were from clipart and others were pictures that I found on the internet. Each evening, we would cut out the pictures of the characters that we had autographs from that day. We glued them beside the signature. We still like to look at the books every once in a while.

I just checked on the Michaels website and there are 4 stores in the area. You might be able to find some Disney things there. The Montreal one is in LaSalle. Here is the link for the addresses of the new stores:

http://hosted.where2getit.com/michaels/

I hadn't heard that they were open yet but it looks like it from the store websites (using the link above just click on the store closest and it will bring you to that stores website).

Also, we found some Disney things to bring along on our last trip. Some were found at Dollarama.

You are all going to have an amazing time.

Janna

Thanks i will check that out. i looked around at dollaramas around here but there is not much at all

Are you guys doing Medieval Times? I completely missed that. We went last July to the one in Dallas. DH and I have talked about trying to take the kids when we were in Orlando. I am not sure when it will work though. I got the veggie meal and it was amazing, plus you get silverware with the veggie ;) . I love their soup and bread! I could eat it all day every day!

i wanted to do something for dinner because we did not do a character meal. so i thought meedievil times would be good plus we dont have one in quebec :(

Hi guys

Sorry I wasn't posting this week.
We had a death in the family.My Grandmother of 92 yrs old died of natural causes.She lived a very long and happy life.she had 6 children , 14 grandchildren , 25 great grandchildren and 2 great great grand children.she was an amazing woman.

So while I was away we had recieved 2 BIG GIVES :)

this one is from ZEZEE thank you so much she loves it and it is so beautiful :lovestruc
DSC05647.jpg

DSC05646.jpg

This one is from DiznyDi
We were all excited we each recieved a gift. Amanda is thrilled with her bag she said she will use it for her camera at disney. everything was hand made Wow I wish I had that kind of talent. thank you very much:thumbsup2
DSC05641.jpg
DSC05639.jpg
DSC05642.jpg

:goodvibes I love these...they are terrific and to such a deserving young girl. You guys rock!!! Those scrapbooking pieces are lovely. The album is precious and such a great size to tote around. Who wouldn't love their own minnie bag and towel. I didn't know about the BIG GIVE and hope I can participate in the future. Still checking in to make sure the planning is going as planned.

love the little book! and the bags and washclothes are so cute!

so sorry to hear about your grandma's passing :hug:

Haven't read the whole thread, but do you really want to wait until the last day until you go to the Magic Kingdom? For most people that IS Disney. Also she may be tired by the last day and not really enjoy it. I would suggest doing it earlier in the trip.

Hi everybody I hope everyone is doing good :)

So i wanted the kids to choose what we would do first and here it goes
since we didn't get our travel times (we have the dates but not the time)
we are doing a mock up ;)

21 october

stay at GKTW and do some shopping before going to the parks(save on souvenirs)

22 october

Universal studios since it halloween i wanted to go on a day they did not have HHN

23 october

Animal kingdom in the morning so we can see the animals since it won't be that hot then off to MNSSHP

24 october

hollywood studios

25 october

epcot

26 october

Magic Kingdom

27 we stay at GKTW then home

so what do you guys think???

Haven't read the whole thread, but do you really want to wait until the last day until you go to the Magic Kingdom? For most people that IS Disney. Also she may be tired by the last day and not really enjoy it. I would suggest doing it earlier in the trip.

well it will be the second time we will be there because we are going to mnsshp
so the 27 will be to do the things we missed

I love Mickey mail :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Today we recieved our FIRST luggage tags ever :banana:
This is our first trip anywhere that we actually needed luggage :)
we also recieved a phineus and ferb tic tac toe that will be fun to play on the plane .
these came from Hey-Jude thank you so much
DSC05662_zpsaaf66f45.jpg

DSC05664_zpsc9354262.jpg

DSC05665_zps9d563b17.jpg

DSC05666_zpsa0d0b094.jpg

:) Wow, more great items!! We have some talented Dissers!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter