My fiance, the stinker!

Honeibee

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in Fear of Sweeps<br><
I have hair, nails and make-up coming at 6:00am. Our wedding is at 9:00am. Since my fiance, as he so graciously put it, can't "lie on the bed in his underwear watching tv with a room full of girls" (I swear he DOES have more class than that! :rotfl: ) he's going to go off to the Polynesian and have some Tonga toast....without me! :rolleyes:

Well, I guess under the circumstances, it's OK. I suppose I'll be too nervous to have Tonga toast anyway.

:earboy2:

LOL that's hysterical. :rotfl: Sounds like something my fiance would say too. Tell him he owe's you a breakfast at the Polynesian that way you can have some of that delicious tonga toast before your vacation is over!

I love it...You sure you don't have any last minute errands that need to be run?? *evil grin* Or can he bring a take out order back to the room?!?!?!?!?!?

Yes, I told him to bring me back an order. :banana:

Can you see me, all made up, in a big old fluffy white gown, eating Tonga toast...Yes! I can! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest